Eternal Lands Official Forums
PaulB

Guildies being removed from guild without #remove

My guildie HakuLiu logged on two times this week to find he was not in my guild anymore.

Aislinn checked GM logs and found that he was not #removed by any rank 19's (Only 1 rank 19 in my guild and he was not online at those times).

And HakuLiu didn't do a #leave_guild because he was able to rejoin the guild without waiting 2 in-game days.

Im not sure what is causing this but after many discussions with Haku and a few MODs I asked if I should post this and Aislinn told me to post here.

Please help if you can,

PaulB & BO$$ guild

*EDIT*

Aislinn mentioned that someone had a similar problem that seemed to be tied into his/her PK server character but HakuLiu doesn't have a PK server character.

He did mention that he let someone use his test server character so maybe it has something to do with that. *unsure feeling*

Edited by Paul Brown

The same happened just a few minutes ago with our member 'Goks'.

He pmed me asking why his out of the guild... (PL) and that was strange since no one with rank 19 kicked him.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Earlier this week. I made a guild, taged with ~<>~ ... Anyways, after speaking with a mod about getting a alt character that is going to be a bot whitelisted. I placed this alt character into that guild, that chars name is Sir.. After speaking with a mod about the previous stated. I #accept my alt/ to be bot into the guild. Made it gm, and kick my regular character out of the guild. Since I was told alt's are illegal, I did this because of that. To keep the two characters as far apart from each other as possible.

Anyways, I log my alt / to be bot character Sir on today.. To see that he is guildless, yet the guild tagged with ~<>~ that I made is still active and has 1 character in it.. Problem is I was the only person in it, with my alt / to be bot char.. So if I'm only 1 in it, how did Sir get removed, with out me removing myself?

My alt/ to be bot char doesnt have the levels req to be gm.. But has the lv req to be in a guild.. I did this to keep the name, and the two characters while bot is being built. So.. How do I fix, we fix? Anyway we could have someone #destroy guild and I could start it over? Let me know something please. ;)

edited: thanks thyralax for pointing me in proper direction to this thread :(

Edited by Trojan_Knight

It just happened again to my guildie DraZAGorE and he said when he logged on he got this message...

Hmm, for some reason, the guild you were part of was canceled, by the guild master.

He called me on my house phone and told me about it. I logged on and the guild was fine but he was out of it.

Don't know whats going on.

PaulB & BO$$

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT DRAZAGORE SENT ME.

Guild.jpg

OFF TOPIC...

Since I was told alt's are illegal, I did this because of that.

Its not illegal to have alts, it is illegal to use alts to work with your main in any way (trading, mule, middleman, etc, etc)

I have my alt in my guild and that's not illegal.

Allthough some people cant have an alt if they have been banned for illegal multi or stuff.

Hope this helps

Edited by Paul Brown

I just accepted a new member to the guild and upon doing a #list_guild we noticed this...

Guildlist.jpg

If you notice the two people we spoke about in my above post (HakuLiu and Drazagore) show up 2 times in the guild members list..

Hopefully this might provide more help to figure out the issue.

PaulB

Guest Trojan_Knight

I made a new guild.. So if possible to destroy the above one with issues. I would greatly appreciate it. :devlish: Got tired of the spam regarding "join my guild" knew I shouldnt of posted in that "lookn for a new guild thread" lol.. Have fun.

~ TK

same thing has happened to the GM of TinT lol so currently we are with only one rank 19

he couldnt #remove himself, he still appears on the list of guild members, but he has no tag and no #rank.

hopefully this can be fixed otherwise we might have to completey rmake the guild due to the fact a rank 19 cannot make anymore rank 19s ( rank 19 is the only person able to #remove and #change_rank under a rank 20 , which means only one person could kick from the guild and give rank 5 able to talk in #GM, would be problematic in the long run )

anyway, hope its able to be resolved , TinT knows your situation folks , we feel your confusion to lol

same thing has happened to the GM of TinT lol so currently we are with only one rank 19

he couldnt #remove himself, he still appears on the list of guild members, but he has no tag and no #rank.

hopefully this can be fixed otherwise we might have to completey rmake the guild due to the fact a rank 19 cannot make anymore rank 19s ( rank 19 is the only person able to #remove and #change_rank under a rank 20 , which means only one person could kick from the guild and give rank 5 able to talk in #GM, would be problematic in the long run )

anyway, hope its able to be resolved , TinT knows your situation folks , we feel your confusion to lol

im backslasher gm of tint i found the problem is i took godless perk and it made me guildless, so i reset and now i joined my guild but still the guild has no gm now and i lost 80k gc for the perks i took before reset

Edited by backslasher

OK now the same thing happened to _Mia_ and she got the same msg drazagore did when she logged on to EL.

Now I have 3 members showing up 2 times in my #list_guild. I hope this gets fixed before something happens to my guild like the guy who posted above. :D

PaulB

OK now the same thing happened to _Mia_ and she got the same msg drazagore did when she logged on to EL.

Now I have 3 members showing up 2 times in my #list_guild. I hope this gets fixed before something happens to my guild like the guy who posted above. :D

PaulB

Its going to be fixed by radu as he told us in channel 4. Also he told us not to take godless perk till its fixed.

-Kaddy

Guest Trojan_Knight

This occured to me again.. A little different, as in the which char, but same basic end result.. Except Sir is in a guild, with out a gm lol.. So just thought to post on here that it occured. And il stay posted in hopes that this issue will be resolved. :D And I can get my arse back into gm position :)

~ TK

Now I have 3 members showing up 2 times in my #list_guild. I hope this gets fixed before something happens to my guild like the guy who posted above. :)

PaulB

Its going to be fixed by radu as he told us in channel 4. Also he told us not to take godless perk till its fixed.

-Kaddy

w00t! Thanks for the info Kaddy :D

PaulB (thankfully already godless)

Fixed, if any guildmaster (rank 20) was kicked, PM me and I'll fix you up. Others, just rejoin the guild.

Is there anyway to fix the #list_guild to not show the same names 2x in it?

I still have HakuLiu, DraZAGorE and _Mia_ showing up double in there.

PaulB

Fixed, if any guildmaster (rank 20) was kicked, PM me and I'll fix you up. Others, just rejoin the guild.

Is there anyway to fix the #list_guild to not show the same names 2x in it?

I still have HakuLiu, DraZAGorE and _Mia_ showing up double in there.

PaulB

I have the same with me (jammie) and jake22

Yes, but that needs to be done while the server is down, and takes quite some time, so we do it like once or twice a year, since it's not a really big deal.