Sign in to follow this  
shallara

Shall We Do It Again?

As discussed here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...rounder+contest

and here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...rounder+contest

Shall we again?

This takes a tremendous amount of planning and preparation, and with school starting back up, I just might have the time to work on it.

First though, I would like to make sure there is enough interest before committing to a project of this magnitude.

So? What say you?

I didn't hear about thios one last year until it was too late, but I wished I could have been in it. Will the nexus requirements be the same as last year? Due to a recent reset I am about 3 pick points shy of last years requirements. If it's a few weeks away still I would be able to get them no problem. So as long as the requirements are the same and we have a little time you can count me in for sure.

Edit: Also will the new skills be included?

Edited by Cissysauce

Well, I'm up for it..as I had been playing for only 2 months last time around, I lacked the mad skillz/know-how to compete.... now nothing's changed, but I'd still like to enter! :) This time around, maybe engineering should be added as it has become a much more developed skill, pursued by many players in the game (I didn't mention tailoring, as this skill is only pursued by a few :pinch: )

Looking forward to it! :D

I lucked out that I was able to participate last time and would certainly like to try again, this time with proper preparation :)

Mixi

I too only heard about it after it was too late, and lacked the skills. But man did I wish I could have played! I would definitly love to do it, or help for that matter! *yes, insanity is me* It would defintily be alot of work for you, but alot of fun and interesting to others.

I wasn't around last time but I'd like to try my wits and skills :)

Count me in unless RL kicks in or my skills were to low (the'd suffice for the last event though)

Yup, sounds like fun!