Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kraylyn

Bag Stealer Serus

Today a guy named "serus" did take the bag of "zicus" that contained an ex-cape, some iron bars and some other items total value of bag approx 4kgc. I'm posting this here because DROW Underworld Army Rules state no bag jumpers, scammers etc. When serus signed up for DROW he agreed to not come into this type of mischief. I did work with PEN guild to return the items to zicus, but figured I should post that serus is now a known bjer. Witnesses include myself, blackrosemib (PEN), zicus (PEN) and Time4u2die (IRON) Sometimes greediness can take hold of the weak willed. We live in a world with rules and the rules must be followed. If you plan to shoplift please let us know, but if you plan on allowing serus into your guild know that he will bag jump and cause you some extra time and gc sorting everything out and making interguild relations difficult. So don't vote for Serus for player of the year or anything.

[PM from zicus: one of your guildmember took my db]

[15:40:12] [PM to zicus: who was it?]

[15:40:16] [PM from zicus: everyone saw that he took it]

[15:40:19] [PM from zicus: serun]

[15:40:30] [PM from zicus: i was back very quick]

[15:40:30] [PM to zicus: okay you mean serus?]

[15:40:39] [PM from zicus: serus yes sorry]

[15:40:41] [eid2u4emit @ guild]: 23 oa

[15:40:45] [Kraylyn @ guild]: serus what was in the db you took?

[15:40:45] #Ig [blackrosemib:PEN] someone die in DD cC and one of ur giuld took his bag :P hope she/he can return bacck pls :pickaxe:

[15:41:06] #Ig [Kraylyn->PEN] I'm working on him right now

[15:41:15] [serus @ guild]: 24 iron , brown cloak foods potions

[15:41:21] #Ig [blackrosemib:PEN] ty :icon13:

[15:41:34] [serus @ guild]: and more

[15:42:03] [Kraylyn @ guild]: will you please return the death bag their guild is very upset, and MY guild does not tolerate bag jumpers

[15:42:16] [serus @ guild]: ok so kick me:)

[15:42:17] [PM from zicus: i know that the bag was on the floor but its not a nice thing to do and users dont do it in this game]

[15:42:38] Kraylyn was blessed by the Queen of Nature with 260 worth of harvesting exp.

[15:42:41] [eid2u4emit @ guild]: noughty

[15:42:52] [Kraylyn @ guild]: you will not find it easy for serus to join another guild are you sure its worth it?

[15:43:06] [Kraylyn @ guild]: most guilds don't want bag jumpers

[15:43:16] [eid2u4emit @ guild]: serus wat is ur a/d?

[15:43:24] [serus @ guild]: i don't understand sorry but if you don't want bag jumpers kick me:)

Edited by kraylyn

I am not saying that you are telling the truth or lying but its very hard to make a decision based on the lack of evidence you present here.

Do you possibly have chat logs or screen shots to back your accusations?

PaulB

I am not saying that you are telling the truth or lying but its very hard to make a decision based on the lack of evidence you present here.

Do you possibly have chat logs or screen shots to back your accusations?

PaulB

It's been awhile, but isn't all of this a chat log?

[15:40:30] [PM to zicus: okay you mean serus?]

[15:40:39] [PM from zicus: serus yes sorry]

[15:40:41] [eid2u4emit @ guild]: 23 oa

[15:40:45] [Kraylyn @ guild]: serus what was in the db you took?

[15:40:45] #Ig [blackrosemib:PEN] someone die in DD cC and one of ur giuld took his bag hope she/he can return bacck pls

[15:41:06] #Ig [Kraylyn->PEN] I'm working on him right now

[15:41:15] [serus @ guild]: 24 iron , brown cloak foods potions

[15:41:21] #Ig [blackrosemib:PEN] ty

[15:41:34] [serus @ guild]: and more

[15:42:03] [Kraylyn @ guild]: will you please return the death bag their guild is very upset, and MY guild does not tolerate bag jumpers

[15:42:16] [serus @ guild]: ok so kick me:)

I was not there during the time when serus took the bag but I was in the conversation when he admitted to takeing the db. My chat logs are broken but serus is a bag jumper

We got a pm from the PEN guild saying that serus took a db and wouldnt give it back, we confronted serus about it and he said he wouldnt give it back and he stated he would rather be kicked then return it.

Also kray i dont think zicus is in pen but someone from pen witnessed it and reported it to drow

Edited by time4u2die

"It's been awhile, but isn't all of this a chat log?" quote

I did not have the chat log posted when Paul Brown suggested it, my bad, I added it after his post. I did not follow the forum topic rules and fixed it, I figured the witnesses would be enough, I researched other similar topics and had to do leg work and dig into my computer files to find the log. Sorry bout that I hope his self admission is adequate.

TYVM for posting further evidence :)

I didn't mean for you to have to go way out of your way to get that log but it does show a confession from the guilty party.

I am sure now that many will add Serus to their outlaw list now.

PaulB

I am sorry for the loss that took place btw but I bet that Serus made things a lot harder on himself for stealing the bag, he will soon realize that the EL community doesn't fair well for outlaws. :D