Eternal Lands Official Forums
mrfancypants

Harvesting/Alchemy/Manufacturing/Engineering/Crafting/Animal Parts Service

100 brown and 30 white rabbit furs - 1040gc, PM me in game ;)

Ty GaBoR

Don't need them now.....

Edited by gaborec

back, and working on all of your orders now. if anyone wants to work with me, feel free to PM me. Whatever the i would have made, you will amke also :D i am in dire need of some help, and if there are any other things you would like to offer, that would be great as well :P

I'd like to put in an order for your new animal parts service for 100 Red Snake Skins. And just a heads up i'm always in need of snake skins so i just might order more after this. :hiya:

Just PM DaNay ingame whenever you finish. Thank you.

I'll pay 1,300 gc for 100 raw meat, bones, and deer fur. I'll try to continue to make this order, if you accept it.

but as for the last two orders no thanks. I know that you jsut go harvest mums at EVTR storage because they are closer and easier to harvest than any other flower. So, because of that I have changed it to you can trade harvestables for same price, except flowers. :)

:) Didnt understand that it was a good deal for you but you gave the possibilities :icon13:

So we try something different:

Would like to order:

1000 meat 4000

1000 bones 2500

100 racoon fur 700

5k red roses 2500

sum 9700

Would prefer to pay a part of it with 100 steelbars (4500) and 5200 gp.

Thanks in advance

~Lan~

If youll take it id like to special order of 1k fox furs and 1k thread for iron cuisses+3.3kgc

100 brown and 30 white rabbit furs - 1040gc, PM me in game :)

Ty GaBoR

Don't need them now.....

Sorry all, im way to busy, with PK server, training. and the other orders to chase all of the animals around, so the orders have been denied. im sorry for any inconviene cause by this, btu only so much clicking my mouse can take :(