Eternal Lands Official Forums

Errrm, I'm not saying elven bow isn't good enough. I love it and I think it rocks my boxers. I just want to suggest that it have some sort of magical properties. Even if those magical properties don't make even the slightest difference in combat. I mean its a fricken ELVEN bow. Just having like +5 enchanted hp, or 1/1000 chance to shoot a training arrow and actually shoot a magic arrow or something you'd probably be more qualified to determine. All I'm saying is that when I think of elvish archers I think of lord of the rings, and their all magical. In my roleplaying "mind" of the game I just keep thinking it should have something magical, kind of like it was special made to order by some elf or something.

Ooh, just thought of something while I was writing that. Maybe a quest needs to me done to get a elven bow too. Like do a task for some elf bowmaker from the elven homeworld (don't know what map that is). The bow alone is worth the time put into doing a quest and it would add some roleplay aspect, and that would kindof play into the magical properties of it. Or you buy the bow from the npc and the quest NPC adds the magical properties.

Suggestions for what type of magical properties it could have without making it some sort of "super" weapon would be appreciated, guess I'm not as creative as some.

I like this idea :D

Since elves are known for his healing abilities it would be nice if it heals you 1-2 HP for each arrow that hits the target, or maybe it could give fast regeneration perk

it would be nice if it heals you 1-2 HP for each arrow that hits the target

That would be health leech or a vampire weap :P:rolleyes:

Ranging is a hard skill and somewhat unpopular these days. I agree with the suggestion, at least the first part about the bow having a special feature of some sort. For 100kgc, from an NPC at least, I don't think this is asking too much :bangwall: