Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yaserhameed

leonard (alpha)

Look what the Cat dragged in :)

elscreen129qp8.jpg

He still had the chance to diss 2x and run. but ended like that.

Edited by Segor

I have 2 furs in storage atm.

If I happen to log on a no knowledge day will make some speed hax pot as Sego is past the recommended level for them but it's not worth the 20kgc

*bump*

Got Lenny today after hunting him for 3 days ;) (I'm very impatient so I usually go to storage after checking 2 small maps lol)

No screenshot, sorry, was too excited to actually get him in about 10 minutes after he woke up :omg:

You can say the same thing for Melinis, for example. you see him there often because you are there often yourself. I've seen him in SRM much more than 3 times :) so I can basically say the same thing.

some advice, lenny is usually in bethel, as u can see by most of the screenshots here :icon13: i have killed him 3 times in bethel when i was training :)

In fact Lenny spends less time in Bethel than other maps ...

Whenever he shows his furry face there he gets killed - so therefore spends less time on that map!

He will spend more time on the maps on which he is never seen and therefore killed - ie ida!

(assuming equal chance to spawn on each map and equal time until changing map if not provoked)

I have seen and killed Lenny in bethel more times that any other map. Red moon comes second he always seems to visit there of a night also Ep

Best thing to do is station alts in his favouret places well you go about your normal business.

I have never had much luck hunting him on my own I just go semi afk in Bethel that way i can also get drops off desert chims anything below them dont attack me anymore. But its best if there is a few of you Hunting him and as he keeps going invisable and keeps dissing all the time

Question does he have Camo perk or something or does he use invisability ???

Handy

Lenny never goes invisible, he goes out of visibility range. For me, it rarely happens :lipssealed: and hunting him down works well too, if you know where he spawns.