Eternal Lands Official Forums
Burn

ELG Alch Shop for your Essence Needs

3 times the past couple weeks, a player has attempted to override the rejecting of a way-too-huge order by placing non-stop recurring small orders.

This is incredibly disrespectful to us, as well as our other customers who need time devoted to their orders as well. We're not here to serve any single individual player on a 24/7 basis, and never will be.

This has unfortunately led to an additional limitation: There's now a 48 hour waiting period between when an order is delivered to a user and another order will be accepted from the same user.

We need to ensure we have the time and resources to ensure all our customers get time devoted to their orders. Players who attempt to monopolize our time are for this reason not permitted to do so.

This new limitation, based on my records, should only affect those who are attempting these tactics. I specifically set the time frame to ensure our regular customers are affected as little as possible.

(We will still accept reasonable larger orders as described in the first post.)

Shop is closing for about 36 hours.

No orders will be taken until 36 hours from this post time, unless I get back on sooner.

Orders already made: I am attempting to get them all delivered in the next few hours. If that's not possible, I will attempt to get another of the alch team to deliver to you tomorrow.

Kylara, Connal, Hannibal - SandDragon has your orders. Please contact her to receive them. She'll have them until I post that the shop is reopened. If the shop's reopened, I'll have the orders again.

A reminder, as stated in the first post, 48 hours between orders please. We have other customers as well as our own games to play. Orders made before this will not be accepted. Thank you.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

Closing shop due to extended offline time. Shop reopen approx 48 hours from this post.

Orders made prior to this posting (posts made before this one) will be handled as normal.

Orders posted after this message will not be seen until at least 48 hours after this message was posted.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

Shop is closed. I have decided to retire.

I'm sure it'll be open once again, just under new management. Thanks to all the customers who made this a success, and I hope you'll continue to enjoy the services when the new management is chosen.

Edited by GoodDay2Die