Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moriko

bagjumper godzilaa

Not really a great loss and we knew the danger, and we don't want to whine about a flower thievery, but for you to be warned in a future situation i want to tell you, that we got bagjumped from godzilaa at the blue lupine bush in portland. we were 3 people, 1 was still harvesting and 2 carried away the flowers. It was 3 or 4 times, that during we changed positions, godzilaa interfered by jumping the bag, sold the flowers and returned to the bush near our bag. We told him not to steal and to post it on forum, but there were no reaction instead of one "whot"...

elscreen001hv6.th.png

snapshot at the bush

here the log, PMs with people not involved in the situation deleted:

Lillie: goitn off'

[PM to Lillie: was he harvesting before going on the bag?]

Welcome to the Portland Daisy Flower Emporium!

Keiko: hey

Lillie: GET OFF!!!!!!~!!

[PM to godzilaa: that is not yours!]

This is your 1 minute warning for the coming hour.

[PM to godzilaa: i will post that in the EL forum]

Lillie: you god zilaa!!!!

Moriko: godzilla you thief, stop stealing

Lillie: GET OFF!!!!

[PM to godzilaa: welcome to the outlaw forum then]

godzilaa: whot

lol, i realize my own rough tone, with which i wanted him to motivate stopping the thiefery. wasn't prepared for this situation. for some flowers not worth to get angry. But should he next time stand close to your harvesting team, you should be warned that he may grab your bag.

Guildless, highest level is harv 21 (next to no work in any other skills), all pps in physique... Looks like you ran into a newbie who probably doesn't understand what bagjumping even means. Stop spamming this forum with pathetic complaints. The most you could have lost is 120gc worth of stuff or 1-2 minute(s) of work (for me anyway). Instead of complaining about it teach him what bagjumping is and what it means and he more then likely would have returned the gc or flowers. Just my 2 cents.

Just for future reference, a lot of new players aren't aware of the community "protocols" regarding bags, and I don't think the tone of whoever Lillie is helped at all.

You may want to rethink how you handle such events in future.