Eternal Lands Official Forums
LadyBea

Gods of Eternal Lands

If that happened Godless should give like, 16 points + several thousand GCs to make up for lost rostogols :P

"Simply waiting to be coded"
-- someone hasn't done much coding :P

Nonetheless, I still support this idea \o/

Edited by Aphistolas

I have to agree that it would be nice if all the gods were completed and in-game. In part because I simply like things to be fully implemented (I dislike gaps and missing stuff). Also, had all the gods been in-place when I started, I might not have gone godless as there would have been some that applied to what I wanted to do.

Let's get it completed. :P

I too would like to see the new gods and their quests (those that have them anyway) implemented. I also think Usl's ideas for different types of bonuses are worth looking into.

It will be very interesting to see how the new gods fit into game play patterns....some nice suggestions for more effects from gods......seems like gods would have as much impact as stars (astrology) on lives of players. And yes to having gods who show up in game :P

Would be nice to see the other Gods.

But one thing,i haven't noticed anything about a Tailoring god.

Atm I Serve:

Selain and Mortos, and am Hoping for a Tailoring god,since it is quite hard to level in that Skill and a bit more Exp wont hurt.

Cheers!

Edited by ThegreatLord

For Elandria, Jayden, and Lucca, I have the quests written and ready to go

I hope they get implemented soon, but I understand that coding and testing takes time :P

For Elandria, Jayden, and Lucca, I have the quests written and ready to go

I think it would be perceived very positively if at least these three were coded and added to 170, if that is possible. I, for one, end up harvesting quite a bit while taking care of other things. What I'm not sure of, though, is if I serve Lucca, who will I have to renounce? ....decisions....decisions....(but that's also one of the things I love about EL - having lots of choices on how to develop my character)

Phil...

Maybe there are plans to increase a number of gods one can serve from 3 to 4 when introducing new ones , who knows ... ;-)

The idea of new gods is really interresting.

As i'm trying the all_rounder way, i already gossip 3 gods.

The possibility of gossiping a fourth god would be in fact what would attract me most .

I think it will be the same head pain for Acelon to equilibrate the hates in a new pantheon as it will be for us to choose our 4 gods among all :P

All those beautiful temples (in Desert Pines, Morcraven

Marsh and Roanoff Island) are going to waste! When are

the gods that belong in them going to be implemented?

The fighters have Mortos and Aluwen, the manuers have

Glillin, the crafters have Zarin, the mages have Unolas

and the summoners have Selain. When do the potion

makers, alchemists and harvesters get their turn?

I would love to try out Elandria and Jayden (forget

about Lucca, she sounds like a nut-case or in a

permanent state of PMS). I imagine the god quests for

potions or alchemy could be very interesting. I'm

looking forward to seeing these gods finally in their

temples!

Here, here! Would be great to see all the gods implemented! And who doesn't love a good quest? I remember doing them all so long ago. They were a lot of fun. I know they take a lot to code, but they sure are entertaining! Wish there was a way to make them easier (and faster) to implement them for everyone involved!

Llyn :confused:

I don't know what to say that hasn't been said. More quests I'd like, especially those that fill in background story around Idaloran etc. Just seeing some roleplay NPCs populating Irilion cities ocasionally outdoors would be make the places feel less abandoned. Even that sounds like a big job though with aot of debugging involved, so I understand it might not happen yet.

Good news! Radu has graciously agreed to code the quests, starting with LaForge's quests. I think everyone should say thanks to radu for listening :)

Thank you so much Radu!!! :) Now, if only I'd waited to mix those 13k harv/degrade stones... :)

Edit: Will this mean that we will be able to serve 4 gods in the future?

Edited by XenaMT

Good news! Radu has graciously agreed to code the quests, starting with LaForge's quests. I think everyone should say thanks to radu for listening :)

Wow :icon13: :icon13:

Radu I must thank you for hearing us. And Acelon I hope that is one of the quests you have done ready.

I'm looking forward to finding some new gods to serve :) :)