Eternal Lands Official Forums
Crom

windows-no disk

everytime I click on icon to launch game I get a window popup that says the following,

windows-no disk

exception processing message c0000013

parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c

can anyone tell me what this is aand why am I getting it all of a sudden, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game thinking it was missing some sort of file but its still here. :)

Thanks

crom

Weird- this happens to me too after i take a game CD out and start EL, all i do is click cancel/continue and it goes to the log in screen. Didn't think it was serious. And my CD drive is D: Drive.

my cd drives are j & I my hard drives are c & H so don't know why it would be giving me this message it only showed up after downloading the last pre rc thats why I thought it was an el issue, but I will search the net and see what I can find.

Thanks for all the info and help

Crom

Anyone found a solution yet?

For me it's no problem; I just press cancel and EL will run, but if there's no CD in my appropriate drive it gives the message:"There is no disk in the drive please insert a disk into drive D"

If *anything* is in drive D the message doesn't appear and I never had it with anything else LOL!

As marr said, the #data_dir is wrong in El.INI and points at drive :).

Just change that entrance to the directory where you have installed EternalLands, and everything should be fine

:P

Piper

Yes I am a blonde :$

And/or I've just been away so long I don't get anything anymore :)

Hides in a corner far away :P