Eternal Lands Official Forums
Chosen

Who do you think will win Euro 08?

Who Will Win Euro 2008?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Euro 08?

• Spain
    • Germany
    • Russia
    • Turkey

they played sooooooooo rubish (the Germans would say:'Lusche')

Can't belive that they Lost!

Ah well at least i didn't bet for it. :P :P

Edited by ThegreatLord

One, when the guy headed Podolski in the head, that should have been a red card, (remember Zidane in France vs Italy?) since it is violence above the waist.

and schweinsteiger shouldve been awarded a penalty kick when they practiacally tackled him in the goalie box.

Fuck you Italian Ref. I'm gonna go hunt him down and stab him in his sleep.

One, when the guy headed Podolski in the head, that should have been a red card, (remember Zidane in France vs Italy?) since it is violence above the waist.

and schweinsteiger shouldve been awarded a penalty kick when they practiacally tackled him in the goalie box.

Bullshit, Pedolski provoked him like a true german and got what he deserved. :confused:

Btw, I think Spain will win the final.

So, you're saying violence is allowed below the waist? :confused:

I'm convinced that most men will disagree with you! :)

Lol? The Ref was more on Germany's side that Spain.. I don't think there should have been a Italian ref, since Spain knocked out Italy, but it's done now and the best team of the tournament won. Scored the most goals, and only concided 3 goals.

:)

Outa intrest, who do you think was the player of the Cup?

Agreed. The best team won through this time. and I'm happy for Spain because they have consistently produced good teams over the years, but never quite managed to get out of the shadow of Italy and France.

I think player of the competion should have been Fabregas, but Senna also did well. :)

However, the team of the competion is definite Turkey IMO. Only God know what would have happened in a Turkey v Spain final: I think it would have been something like 3-2 or even 4-3 to Spain instead of just the 1-0 we had. :)

I think player of the competion should have been Fabregas, but Senna also did well. :)

Yeah, Casilas too, only letting in 3 Goals? :) Awesome GK tbh with you.

shame we got Lehmann instead of Kahn as GK... if we had kahn we would at least have 70% more chance xD

If the red card for Silva (it was him probably) then the red card for Podolski as well. They both were in fault. The referee chose the best solution - he pretended he didn't see.

Lol? The Ref was more on Germany's side that Spain.. I don't think there should have been a Italian ref, since Spain knocked out Italy, but it's done now and the best team of the tournament won.

Can't agree more. Referee shoudn't be from Italy. On the other hand he was whistling decently and rather fair. I've heard he's the best Italian referee. I'm willing to believe in it. There were only few doubtful decisions. :)