Eternal Lands Official Forums
Chosen

Who do you think will win Euro 08?

Who Will Win Euro 2008?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Euro 08?

• Spain
    • Germany
    • Russia
    • Turkey

germany for sure :P

and today we're gonna own the turkish guys... but well netherlands vs russia was obvious too and they lost... so you never know what will happen :D

EDIT: the only thing i know for sure is that there's gonna be A LOT of war in the streets if germany wins :)

Edited by Tempest

germany for sure :D

and today we're gonna own the turkish guys... but well netherlands vs russia was obvious too and they lost... so you never know what will happen :D

Germany should be fined by FIFA if they can't beat Turkey today before 90 minutes, since almost the entire first team is suspended. :D I don't think they will even have any subs on the bench! :) But then they won three games they should have lost, so who knows. But I think Germany will lose if game goes to extra time.

I tip Russia for the cup because they are the best organised team IMO. They also played the best football on show in the tournament. :P

i still hope for ent to give me the premission to summon dragons in stor if germany wins :):P:D

Edited by Tempest

OMG what a game. We really played bad but in the end only the result counts. And that says that we will go to vienna on sunday!! And so will I ;) only couple of hours (~3 i think) from here.

ole oleeee hoping for my spanish friends as enemies

91 min. Phillip Lahm Toooooooooooor ! ! !

and wtf was with the connection?? we all went crazy

but honestly, didnt think it will be like this, very exciting all the time and really strong turkeys (jaja die truthähne :lipssealed: )

i prefer döner as well btw :rolleyes:

oh well just got home, good night :whistle:

Best team lost that game :o

Turkey should have won by unanimous points decision.

Oh well, I guess it means Russia will have an easy game in the final after they beat Spain today :D

Which they wont.

He needs to not play Iniesta, and play Fabregas insted, then Spain will walk Russia.

Turkey played the best play of theirselves yesterday, but somehow at last minute Lahm scored :(

I would vote if we were on finals :P But i wont vote now :D

Hope Russia wins, they play football really.

-Kad

if russia doesn't lose to spain (what i highly doubt) they will lose to germany :(

i'm sure we would own russia easy if we play like we played against portugal, that was a pro game and actually VERY nice football :P but if we play against spain like we played against turkey... goodbye germany :D

EDIT: IMO it was just that the turkish guys played 4-1-4-1 ... even vs. croatia we had problems with that style and lost cause we couldn't come through their middlefield :D

Edited by Tempest

Ok ok, lets take bets on Spain vs. Germany ... I bet 10k gc on spain :whistle:

Spain totally dominated Russia this time :)

10 k gc for Germany.

They played that strange during the whole contest that they even won against Turkey playing turkish style (aka scoring a goal in the last minute).

So, dont feel safe, Spain, and i would even add a free fur hat of your choice to my bet :)

Piper

Spain played very well.

It'll be an intresting Final for sure.. I think Spain will take it, 3-1. Providing they start with Fabregas, and score first.

Gary lineker (ex english football player):

"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win." :P

Edited by Tempest

well we'll see, no1 expected the turkeys to come that far too, and no1 expected netherlands to lose that hard :P

so i guess... will be a good final anyway no matter who wins, everything is open :D

well we'll see, no1 expected the turkeys to come that far too, and no1 expected netherlands to lose that hard :P

so i guess... will be a good final anyway no matter who wins, everything is open :D

go germans go!

I was so dissapointed with the Russians. They didn't even turn up for the game! :angry: What happened to their number 10. Spain didn't even bother to mark him since they hardly ever saw the ball! I can't believe Russia had only one chance in the entire game.

Gary lineker (ex english football player):

"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win." :P

I like that joke. :D

The problem is that Lineker is right.

The Germans can play badly and still beat you. Three chances against Turkey, 3 goals. Turkey hit the woodwork 3 times iirc, not counting the actual goals and other chances.

So I'm with Piper here. 10k gc on Germany to win, although I would rather prefer Spain cos they play better.

He has big ears, he knows nothing :D

I have big ears and know more about football than you! :P

Edited by EaglePrince

Ok, so everyone who is betting 10k, PM me sunday evening so I can take it from you when Spain win. :angry:

Take a guess

if theres one thing i go crazy for, its Germany playing soccer lol (grew up watching Bayern Munchen playing :angry:)

and holy fuck, there was only one place in all of montreal who had official German jersey's.

klose's 11 wasn't my first choice, would've been lahm, 16.

but the other option was ballack, so klose it was lol. Cant stand Ballack, plays for chelsea :P

085315st8.jpg

Edit: Btw, I have the sweater too hehehe

Edited by umbrena