Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
neildog

Bike Race

So yesterday I did the 56 mile (90km) bike (bicycle - no engines allowed lol) race from London to Brighton in the UK in aid of the British Heart foundation. Just in case any of you guys want to invest in some life saving research into how to make our hearts better when we're old and nearly dead and cut down on heart attackes and stuff and to make me feel better as I'm now in agony you can go to www.justgiving.com/neil-anderson and sponsor me there.

P.S if anyone lives in the Uk I recommend it to any of you, i've never had so much fun (and pain) in one day, maybe it was the free bar at the end but the pleasure crossing that finish line is awesome.

I'm really grateful for anyone who donates :)

Edited by neildog

Thats awesome man.

I'm doing tsomething this weekend (I think) in and around Bristol, something like 10-20 Miles. I've also done some charity work on a Bike too, done a ride in China, 80 miles a day, and one in the USA, which was about 60-70 a day.. All-togeather raising over £6000 (~$12k) for a Charity to help people in poor countrys.

The only bad thing about it is the pain in the backside after. :( But the fact of finishing it is awesome.

:)

one of my friends did it and said it was fun and eh he was pretty dead after it too xD

i biked from savannah, georgia to santa monica, california. it hurt after but it was fun