Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michic0_oL

To make it clear about what char Aoshi (aka) Peach and I use

Hi,

I am always afk atm ingame because of period exam and come get pms because people starting rumors as what i am actually playing on different chars.

2 rumors i heared atm :

-I am LuciferX (lol...)

-I am TheFarmer wtf is that guy ? dp pker pking with a guildie is all i know.

Both of thoses info are False

I am not LuciferX or TheFarmer.

As for Aoshi (my brother) he is not Feral, Feral said he was Aoshi (according to someone who pmed me today in game, same person who asked me about TheFarmer), therefore any other jokes like that will result in an abuse post on the forum.

~TommyKnocker.

Let me make this crystal clear:

I told him to post this here, and I also am the one who deleted the garbage posts that followed.

If this nonsense does not stop, there will be some posting restrictions levied on these accounts.

Seriously you all know better, especially one of you. If you have an issue, bring it to me in pm. But knock off the public bashing. Now.

I think between aoshi and ferel during the weekend one is one at any stage of the day, one told me he was from France, the other from the USA, i highly doubt they are the same person. And im in thefarmer's guild on another character and im pretty sure hes not TK. THe only reason i think TK that people think you and aoshi are thefarmer and ferel is that both pairs know each other in rl and are equally pr0 at there own genre of pk.

DarkNeSS.