Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spellsword

LC

Anybody else play, its a decent game for all the people who just love to fight constantly,

Free to download, Last Chaos has different sister games, here's the Link to the main site, tell me what you guys think of LC

No Flaming me for this plx.

I play it, its a fun game....But alot of grinding for higher lvls. Unlike EL, your either fighting or buying/selling 98% of the time.

Been playing this for about a year, sometimes if I get bored with EL I will go play. It makes me appreciate EL more and it's controlled economy (if you think EL is not controlled check it out lol) Got a few high lvl toons I like to take to the arena and kick butt lol might as well I sure can't here LMAO

I've been playing there on and off for a couple years. I have a character on every server except the newest one. Got bored with it and haven't played for about 3 months. Got an email from Aeria couple of days ago offering me free st00f if I come back to LC. :) I can also be found in MegaTen, Wolf Team, Shaiya and Turf Battles (if it ever makes it to open beta). I was playing Dream Lords (MMORTS) til Aeria dropped it from thier line up.

played for awhile stopped when I had to restore compter to factory setting for 2nd time since orignal download, it is fun, but el is my home ;p