Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tiwaz

Hatred not to be trusted

*posting for Lyndy*

Today Hatred asked to borrow his GMs (Lyndy) Titanium Armor for a screan shot - yes we know not a good idea but you would have thought a members of your own guild would be ok.

Lyndy handed over the armor and then he disapeared - the next thing she saw was him trying to sell it on the market chanel. here are some chat logs (garble removed)

Please take this as the warning it is intended and dont reply with what we already know!!! - we dont need to be told the obvious thank you

GM from lyndy: yes sure

Hatred was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

#GM from Hatred: wow nice:D

#GM from Hatred: wait i get screen :evilgrin:

#GM from Hatred: ok i have naw i must get screen in tit set:D

Hatred aborted the trade.

#GM from lyndy: do you want to do it now?

#GM from Hatred: i can?

There is no map for this place.

Hatred was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

You have been saved!

#GM from lyndy: lets see then :D

You recovered 96 material points

#GM from lyndy: be sure not to fight in it... cos if it breaks or you lose it i will be very upset

[PM to Gossip: members all -KA-]

[PM from Gossip: These are the members of -KA-, to the best of my knowledge:]

[PM from Gossip: andreas10 antiberry aredhel god_of_vampires]

[PM from Gossip: kjj kyle12 lyndy sweetdk ]

[PM from Gossip: wolfeng zoki ]

#GM from Sweetdk: hi

[PM to HAtred: what are you doing? ]

#GM from lyndy: hi sweet

#GM from kjj: hi sweetdk :)

#GM from kjj: hi lyndy :)

[PM to HAtred: have you stolen my armour?]

[PM from kjj: u talking to hatred?]

[PM to kjj: no, he has not replied to me]

[PM to kjj: also when i do gossip members all - his name does not show... could he have kicked himself?]

[PM from kjj: he is here just replied WHAT to me]

[PM to kjj: if he is speaking to you can you ask him when he is returning armour?]

[PM from kjj: i am asking]

[PM to kjj: thanks]

[PM from kjj: DOESNT REPLY :/]

[lyndy @ 3012]: i forgot i had put it on.

Welcome to Valley of the Dwarves

[PM to HAtred: please return my armour]

[PM to kjj: ok aft few mins]

[PM from kjj: k]

Can you include the part where he was trying to sell it, too please? More complete logs would confirm his outlaw status.

I really don't understand why people trade their armour for screens and such. If you're trading with guildie, give him/her something not so expensive, like mirror cape, and see if s/he returns it.

Nonetheless, I'm sorry for your loss, and will look out for this Hatred.

Can you include the part where he was trying to sell it, too please? More complete logs would confirm his outlaw status.

This is, what Rraisa shows me:

[PM to Rraisa: buy hatred]

[PM from Rraisa: I would look for buying hatred in the following places (data delayed up to 180min; price, qty and availability may change without notice)]

[PM from Rraisa: ch 3/Market: HAtred: Selling Titanium Helm 20k,Iron Plate Mail 12k,Steel Greaves 25k,Iron Cuisses 6k PM ME (78)]

[PM from Rraisa: ch 3/Market: HAtred: Pc Steel/Titaium Set ? (75)]

that all I can do righ now until Lyndy returns and posts the rest of teh logs herself :bow_arrow:

This is what saw on #IG/market:

[16:06:07] [HAtred @ 3]: Selling/Trade Titanium Helm
[16:07:01] [kjj @ 3]: hatred, why are you doing this??!?!?
[16:11:02] [HAtred @ 3]: Selling/Trade Titanium Helm
[16:15:34] #Ig [lyndy:-KA-] Hatred has stolen my Tit armour after asking to use for screenie. now selling it on market.  please do not buy from him
[16:22:02] [Tiwaz @ 3]: DO NOT buy tit armor from player Hatred he stole it from his guild - we are giving him a chance to return it
[17:02:29] [HAtred @ 3]: Selling Titanium Helm 20k,Iron Plate Mail 12k,Steel Greaves 25k,Iron Cuisses 6k PM ME

Edited by groomsh

Erm, i am sorry but i was using work computer so i can't access the chat log now, well until Tuesday next.. so can't tell anyone anything extra.

Yes I am stupid, but have helped lots of players with stuff/purchases/all sorts of things and not had a problem previously (in 8ish months)

Hatred only has to return the stuff. He has already kicked himself out of guild.

Living up to his name is all.

ps: Set was gift from retiring player, cos i had assisted her so much in the game and i had only worn it once cos scared of breaking it ! daft, yes?

Edited by lyndy

You wanted more evidence well here is some ...

PM to HAtred: any chance of giving that armor back then?]

[PM from HAtred: change color]

[PM from HAtred: hard to read :bow_arrow:]

[PM to HAtred: come on give it back nothing more wil be said]

[PM from HAtred: :P]

[PM from HAtred: no;p]

[[PM to HAtred: why not?]

[PM from HAtred: why yes?]

[[PM to HAtred: why do you hate Lyndy enough to take her armor?]

[PM to HAtred: oh lost your tongue now?]

[PM to HAtred: so how mych did you get for it?]

[PM from HAtred: 150k for set]

[[PM to HAtred: lol i would have paid 180 -200k]

[PM from HAtred: you give me 200k for set?]

[PM from HAtred: xD]

I am sorry for your loss, Lyndy, truly I am..*hugs*

But please..when do ppl realise that the quality of a guild is what maters, not the quantity..I mean..how long have you known this guy before you gave him your name..?

Get to know a person, spend time with him/her..

I know its not a waterproof and solid matter, but it may help prevend issues like this..

I never had a problem in lending folks anyhting i own..and with those wearing my name, i dont even think a second time..if you cannot trust family..who can you trust..BUT..let them proof to be worthy of your family first! And I dont mean by quests or asighnments, but by talks and spending time..

Just my thoughts in this..and again..*hugs* to you Lyndy!

Jez

Mistress of W&W

I am sorry for your loss, Lyndy, truly I am..*hugs*

But please..when do ppl realise that the quality of a guild is what maters, not the quantity..I mean..how long have you known this guy before you gave him your name..?

Get to know a person, spend time with him/her..

I know its not a waterproof and solid matter, but it may help prevend issues like this..

I never had a problem in lending folks anyhting i own..and with those wearing my name, i dont even think a second time..if you cannot trust family..who can you trust..BUT..let them proof to be worthy of your family first! And I dont mean by quests or asighnments, but by talks and spending time..

Just my thoughts in this..and again..*hugs* to you Lyndy!

Jez

Mistress of W&W

Thank you but I did put this in the very 1st post

Please take this as the warning it is intended and dont reply with what we already know!!! - we dont need to be told the obvious thank you

The thread is a warning only - thankyou

Tiz

The evidence is all there now you can all make up yoour own minds - please can we have this locked now - thank you

Edited by Tiwaz

I don't post very often but I had to here. There are some wonderful people in Eternal Lands and on the whole, most people are respectful of others treat people the way they would like to be treated themselves.

Because of the medium we're using it is difficult to truly discover people's motives, sometimes it is too late when we do.

Good hearted people such as Lyndy tend to trust others more freely than others. I personally believe it is better to trust and make good friends and guildies than it is to mistrust first.

Lyndy has good friends and will recover from this. And because she is a good person and trusts, she will make more friends who will be by her side in the future. People such as HAtred will have their names tarnished.

My part of this warning is to show that it is better to trust and respect than it is to treat others with this kind of contempt.

I know who I respect :P