• Troll
    • AC
    • FC
    • MC
    • DC
    • Female orc
    • Yeti
    • Hobgoblin

lol :P korrode, u would be soo easy target on multi pk map while training...

anyway multi fluff means they need to auto attack you..

=> uber weak combat level just summon some stuff get cd and ur fucked..

lots of pkers would check the maps, i think it would work a few weeks then it would be left alone with no one training there...

1 md + 1 tiger that cooldowns you, if you don't pro flee... bye bye rosto / pk score

Edited by Michic0_oL

Well yeah rly like 8 spawns never used in game but they all are in PK , moslty Multi PK (like KF or Thelinor or Imbro Isles)

And few new feroses wud be cool, but voted Flaffs anyway

Also some Ogres or multi male/female orcs too... Armed orcs are bad for treining and enough spawns , so no need more

Also Clops are not necessary in bigger amount

Thats my opinion

Outside passed Imbro cave= 3fluffs (at least, not checked myself :P)

Yes there's 3, i train out there for a while if i come back from AFK and cave spawns taken, but, that area, as i already said in an earlier post, is too big. I rarely get 2 fluff on me, and using the 'roam' rather than 'camp' system generally yields less exp p/h than camping a spawn.

Well, if you're too lazy to get the other fluffs, then that is no one elses fault other than yours. The fluffs are there, its just up to you to get them on you.

Korrode --> well im sorry to say, but i was training in IMB alot some time ago on those 3 fluffs, and it wasn't to hard to get them all on me,

Ya well i could spend minutes on end fleeing towards other fluffs, but i'm not a 'def-trainer' like you two, i'm an 'attack-trainer'... for me to make the kind of exp i want that spawn doesn't work. If it achieves what you want, for your training, good for you, i'm glad you're happy. What i personally require to warrant the risk of training in PK regularly, is multiple fluffy's in a smaller area.

EDITS: typos ;S

Lol, for an 'attack trainer' you've pretty much shot yourself in the foot by voting for feros then, no? :whistle::devlish:

Fluff and DC are more attack xp if you have the same setup or w/e crap that you make such a big deal about (assuming that you hit them 100% because your an 'attack trainer' :))

I can always get a fluff spawn, i couldn't always get a feros spawn, and i probably will be back on feros sometime in the future.

So not voting fluff cause they're not needed :whistle: foot remains intact :devlish:

feros is same xp than fluff anyway coz time u spend looking for feros when u lose it is xp loss... and u lose feros much more than fluff (i was always in CM so enver fluff loss, i even wanted to change name to Lord_Carmien :devlish: )

Wow, these feros spawns are pr0, easily an extra 100k per hour and with drops... Almost too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel :/

Edited by LevinMage

Voted before reading the decision was made. I go to invasions when my computer is working. :( Voting for the game should have been for ogres IMO. Great job Entropy on putting the fluffies in PK. If you can't find fluffy spawn you just aren't looking. Ogres are getting more players of higher levels dropping down to them because the higher level stuff has no drops anymore. That is why ogres should have been first on the list. Feros should not have been picked number one IMO because I agree that the chim respawn time should be changed or the chims should just be changed in some way to take the heat off of the feros.

Tirun