• Troll
    • AC
    • FC
    • MC
    • DC
    • Female orc
    • Yeti
    • Hobgoblin

It wasnt aimed at your Popeye ( just quoted you because of the Free Ogre's part )

Im just having a moment of wishful thinking and hope people vote sensibly and look at the bigger picture

Edited by conavar

People are certainly entitled to their opinion and can vote as they please.

It's my opinion that the only truly justifiable spawn request is for Feros. Everyone else could have more training options than they currently do, and only don't due to character build, play style choices, or in some peoples cases impatience are they unhappy with their current training situations.

Training d.chims is problematic, but i think that would be better solved by lowering their re-spawn time, not adding spawns.

Edited by Korrode

It wasnt aimed at your Popeye ( just quoted you because of the Free Ogre's part )

Im just having a moment of wishful thinking and hope people vote sensibly and look at the bigger picture

If you mean me :P, I hear people bemoaning the fluffy situation a lot, more than any other. I just happen to fall into that category for once, although I mainly train on cycs still because I have troubles getting a fluffy spawn that I won't either die of cold damange or bigger creature attacks. For the amount I actually do train, I wouldn't call it a huge benefit to me personally or a deal breaker, just an observation of what seems to be needed and why (the why is very important in this case imo).

On the other hand, if the locations of current fluffy spawns could be changed to address the issues, I wouldn't mind that for a try either. No sense in keeping wasted spawns as is either.

As to feros, I thought people complained it only trains defense, or am I thinking of something else?

decided for feros as well.

i stopped counting how often i had to go harvest frustrated after i tsed down and didnt found a free feros

spawn. especially since the cap came.

i didnt had that problem anytime before with an other creature.

didnt mind to go for fluff in imbro which was almost always free when i went there. never had prob with finding

an ogre to train on.

so yeh. thats why feros are my decision as well

If you mean me :P, I hear people bemoaning the fluffy situation a lot, more than any other. I just happen to fall into that category for once, although I mainly train on cycs still because I have troubles getting a fluffy spawn that I won't either die of cold damange or bigger creature attacks.

Nope lol it wasnt aimed at anyone person, was just a general statement.

I train fluffs a hell of a lot, but I voted feros simply because there are not enough spawns, and because of that, players who could train feros are tsing and taking up fluff spawns .

Adding new fluffs spawns might help that, but still leaves the problem of players who could/should move on to next mob not bothering

note: You can adjust your ts for feros to even up the att/def xp, its not a problem

Edit : whatever spawns it ends up being, I hoped they are spaced so they are single spawns only

Edited by conavar

Imo, the three spawns should be ogres, fluffs, and feros. Ogres cause they seem like a long bridge between orcs and cycs/fluffs.It just seems chars train on ogre for a long time. Fluffs cause it seems everyone trains on them, even if their a/d is way past it. I like to ts and train on them cause of even a/d exp and pot drops, plus the one in a trillion chance to hit the lotto and get an NMT. And feros because, as already stated, there are way too few feros spawns.

i think there is like 20 (only in pk maps there is 8) or more spawns of fluffys and 15 or more spawns of ogres.. there is very few FC/MC spawns also feros (7 i think and 2 of them is in pk map.. that is very few for all players that kills them)

[]'s Anamir

P.S. I Also think MOrtos should look more close to feros and maybe bless it (for now almost everybody that trains on fluffys can also train in feros but its not reciprocal).

Edited by Anamir

Feros of course, ~%60 of fighters are training on them, and they are really nice exp for even big levels.

-Kad

Voted female orcs, for the same reasons as mentioned above.

I'm also handing out the award for dyscalculia to Kadlub :P

Voted female orcs, for the same reasons as mentioned above.

I'm also handing out the award for dyscalculia to Kadlub :P

Yeah \o/ there is a REAL need for fem orcs ffs. Only a little people trains on them and which is the worst atk exp i ve ever seen.

P.S. I never had problems with maths. Give that award to someone else...

i think most of us are interested to the mobs that we train or are going to train

It would be intersting to know where will the spawn be distributed

i don t think that more fem orcs or ogres spawns are going to help if they are at pk maps or maps that have higher level monsters

but feros and fluff spawns can be distributed everywhere cause fighters have the expirience to defend against pk attacks or kill higher level mobs

Anyway i voted for fluffies :P

It would be really cool if new spawns were double-tripple and on pk area( not map coz if its big place its hard to find, it should be small pk place( so more benefit but more risk).

Players with big p/c and not afraid of pk would train on/ kill them making single non-pk spawns free for weaker ppl who dont necessary want to pk :(

Possible places where it could work:

Add 1-2 fluffies in thelinor cave( so it would be 2-3 fluffies in small pk cave).

Add 1-2 ogres in zarinkibar crypth( 2 ogres there already so it would be 3-4 there, big lure for ppl who want fast exp and big drops, and for ppl who want to pk those ppl :P

Some good feros spawn is needed too- 2 feroses in small pk area( so ppl know they wont look for them for an hour after being pked or kicked out by some1).

Those r just examples, im sure many other creatures r needed too, but i tried to explain how to implement it so it makes more pk and less spawn camping ingame.

mp

fluffys and feros , great :P on PK maps ? wonderful ! Why should a sparse monster get new spawns in a PK map ? oh hang on, new hunting grounds for PKers to go attack people , I see ...... so not only do we have attribute cap to ''revive'' PK, then break rate adjustment adjusted again because '' no one will PK anymore '' , now we should also start putting spawns in PK maps to help revive a sport where everyone has the equipment they need, everyone has a rosto, everyone has everything they need to PK and yet nobody does unless its NDD. wtf?

People say ''but we will break more armor when we PK its not fair '' , well you know what else isnt ''fair''? ... putting new spawns on PK maps for people who want to train on them for a/d just so well established PKers can come kill them.

Im voting for the lowest a/d creature on there, and I will vote like that everytime. So when you see a %1 for gargoyles, thats me k ?

I completely agree with eMPi's post, i hope we get multiple spawns in small PK areas (such as caves).

I completely agree with eMPi's post, i hope we get multiple spawns in small PK areas (such as caves).

I don't.

You guys should spawn yourselves into PK maps more rather than trying to bother hapless trainers. :D

S.

It would be really cool if new spawns were double-tripple and on pk area( not map coz if its big place its hard to find, it should be small pk place( so more benefit but more risk).

Not really. :D

Not everyone who wants to train wants to pk. This would make the whole idea here useless for me, and I doubt I'm alone in that.

:)

@ eMPi's post.

In reality, those spawns on PK would just cut off trainers who are all-rounders/mixers. It would cut off people with low a/d/p/c and cant hold their own on PK or those who dont want to risk losing a rosto and just want to train peacefully. This shouldn't be turned into a means to try and fix PK.

I enjoy PK but I agree the spawns shouldnt be on PK maps.

Give players the chance to train to PK rather than force them to PK.

Imo it would go the same way as I thought "increased gold from pk mobs" would have, the same high level players dominating the spawns while the rest pick up the scraps.

I would rather the spawns be put on maps with higher level mobs than in PK : ie: feros/fluff spawns in WV