• Troll
    • AC
    • FC
    • MC
    • DC
    • Female orc
    • Yeti
    • Hobgoblin

Well, you guys earned 14 new spawns, good job!

I am going to put 3 monster types, and the spawns will be distributed as follows:

1. Most votes monster gets 6 spawns

2. The next 2 highest votes monster types get 4 spawns.

All the spawns of a monster type will be placed in the same location.

I voted feros because as far as I can tell, there are fewer of them ingame than the others in the vote list. I'm not training on feros. I tried to vote with the game in mind, not just my own needs.

I voted fluffy but playing on the pk server I have the fluffy spawns all to myself. :P and when someone does come to the fluffy spawn I get to kill them. UNLESS MP comes back I don't know about him.

We have like 25 fluffy spawns in game and i bet 10 of them is always free, do we really need more ?

Edited by Jaclaw

Voted fluffy but I would like to see them somewhere that does not have harder creatures on the map, and somewhere non cold.

Voted fluffy but I would like to see them somewhere that does not have harder creatures on the map, and somewhere non cold.

you have 4 such spawns in game, you can't always get spawn you want.

We have like 25 fluffy spawns in game and i bet 10 of them is always free, do we really need more ?

As with some of the ogre spawns, the spawns which have higher monsters present also are not viable for a lot of players. The number o trable fuffs is les than you suggest.

Always taken, i'm sure it's a time zone thing but still *shrugs* The rare times I manage to get one, there is a line behind me eyeing my health and impatiently waiting for me to leave or die, not particularly pleasant.

That's my vote.

As with some of the ogre spawns, the spawns which have higher monsters present also are not viable for a lot of players. The number o trable fuffs is les than you suggest.

What you mean by trainable fluffy? One closed in 4x4 room without pk, any stronger monster, any dmg and with fast reg area? keep dreaming

Always taken, i'm sure it's a time zone thing but still *shrugs* The rare times I manage to get one, there is a line behind me eyeing my health and impatiently waiting for me to leave or die, not particularly pleasant.

That's my vote.

and here we come to choice, good spawn which is hard to get or worse spawn which is always free :P

Anyway you're right your vote :)

Edited by Jaclaw

What you mean by trainable fluffy? One closed in 4x4 room without pk, any stronger monster, any dmg and with fast reg arena? keep dreaming

No need to exaggerate. :P

Voted Feros, to few spawns in the game ( cant really see the game needing more Ogre's/fluff spawns)

I know we dont get to choose the location, but a nice spot would be AA southwest forest , liven the map up a bit

Edit: Only one vote or I would have gone AC as well

Edited by conavar

What you mean by trainable fluffy? One closed in 4x4 room without pk, any stronger monster, any dmg and with fast reg area? keep dreaming

One that has a fair chance of you being able to train on the monster of your choice without being killed instantly by a larger monster on the map. Yes, you can take MM perk and get to train on spots that others cannot, of course.

I am sure you can see my point even if you disagree, but just in case. I have very little doubt that when you first started training on fluffs you did not do so on a map that held chims. The fact that you now have a choice does not alter the fact that many others do not.

One that has a fair chance of you being able to train on the monster of your choice without being killed instantly by a larger monster on the map. Yes, you can take MM perk and get to train on spots that others cannot, of course.

I am sure you can see my point even if you disagree, but just in case. I have very little doubt that when you first started training on fluffs you did not do so on a map that held chims. The fact that you now have a choice does not alter the fact that many others do not.

No i didn't i started on td :P

Fluffies already have enough spawns, there are 3 thelinor that are never used, the 4 outside ones in II are rarely used, however feros only have 9 total and two of which are dblspawns, so that means to get more than 7 ppl on feros at once is quite hard.

Fluffies already have enough spawns, there are 3 thelinor that are never used, the 4 outside ones in II are rarely used, however feros only have 9 total and two of which are dblspawns, so that means to get more than 7 ppl on feros at once is quite hard.
I remember training on Grubani's fluff (Yes, there was only 1 at that time) together with 2 other guys (Baddude and Smooms) at the same time. We were just sharing. How come you can't have more than 7 people training on 9 feros nowadays ? :)

Anyway, I agree with jacly :P , there are more than enough fluffs in game. Still, i don't know what i should vote :(

Voted fem orcs, had some trouble choosing between them and feros. But, for feros there's a good alternative: fluffs. Plenty of those around imo, just like ogres.

Fem orcs I've always missed, only VotD when you want to train on those in your 30's. Other spawns have male too, and they don't ignore until def 51 (fluffs with yeti around aren't that much trouble for fluff trainers, because yeti ignore relatively soon).

I don't know what really is a good alternative for fem orcs at the 'right' levels. Maybe leopards if you just look at exp, but when still being pretty new to the game, it's simply FUN too to be able to go fight big monsters that actually drop goodies.

So yeah, worthless for me personally, but fem orcs.

:P Thanks Entropy. I voted for Ogres. There fluffies on c1 I'm sure no one's training on. I can't kill feros, and I can, with restore and good armor, kill an ogre. The rest are either above my ability or too easily killed. :)

Jaclaw

"Anyway you're right your vote smile.gif" Glad you concede it's his/her choice. Folks are entitled to their own opinions. Even if you don't agree with them.

:P Thanks Entropy. I voted for Ogres. There fluffies on c1 I'm sure no one's training on.

There are also Ogre's on c1 that no one trains on :)

Just hope people are voting for the game and not there own short term gain... would hate people who have voted for themselves to be in 3 months time " OMG there's not enough fluff/feros/dc etc etc spawns " :(

Just hope people are voting for the game and not there own short term gain... would hate people who have voted for themselves to be in 3 months time " OMG there's not enough fluff/feros/dc etc etc spawns " :P

I voted for the long term, I don't train on ogres, I'm using Polar bears. I can kill an ogre, it doesn't happen often they are still hard at the moment. And it's taken me 9 months to get to this level. I train a/d, then harvest to make gc to get more he's, feasting pots, srs', etc. If the new spawns are placed in pk maps, I'm sure they'll be free more often then not.

Edited by popeye