Eternal Lands Official Forums
jamincollins

Until we meet again my beloved Katryel

Dear Jamin,

The tears would not stop as I read of your loss and the heart felt condolences of your friends. This is a heartbreaking surprise and my heart is with you. Even though I lost my father I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful girl. When you look at her, see Rachel and let it be a positive and heart filling thing. Rachel was very special and we will keep you and your daughter in our hearts as you go through this transition. You will meet again some day though you have much to do before you that time comes. Is there is anything I can do to help please let me know. My heart breaks for you and your family. As you found the strength to be there for Rachel so do you have the strength to keep being the man your family needs.

Timothy

I know that losing a loved one is difficult to bear and I wish you strength and courage, peace and comfort through the coming days. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Edited by HaDaSSaH

Like everyone else I'm sorry for your loss :( I know someone who passed from the same disease, it's very hard and very sad. We can never know why somethings happen to good people in this life, but only hope they are for some greater purpose. I hope and pray you and your family will stay strong and have others there to lean on in times like these :happy:

I hope you and the family will be O.K.

If i can get my photoshop to work I'll whip you up a memorial picture

I hope that she may live on in the afterlife

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my grandfather to cancer not to long ago. How much that affected me, I can't even imagine what it would like like to lose your soul mate.

I'm very sorry, and my prayers go out to you and your family.

Even though I have been playing for a couple years, I don't believe I met either of you ever. I am very sorry for your loss. I am however happy to see so many people in our EL community come together and offer their support to you and others before who have had to endure such loss. May your wife rest in peace

A quote from my favorite poet, John Keats:

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:

Its loveliness increases; it will never

Pass into nothingness; but still will keep

A bower quiet for us, and a sleep

Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.

I don't believe I ever truly met Katryel, however I do recall speaking with you once or twice blackthorne, I'm sorry for your loss :brooding:

Edited by Enly

Blackthorne, I am so sorry for your loss, I did not know Katryel nearly as well as you, but I saw her everywhere in game. May you have the strength of each and every one of us supporting you in your time of mourning.

I havent know her and i dident know you well, exept a little missunderstanding<--I am sorry for this.

I am sory for your loss, I know how it feels. So sorry :brooding:

I also am terribly sorry for your loss, my condolances and prayers that you will be strong in this sad time.

Hi BT

I had the honour of chatting to you and Kat and this comes with a sore heart.

Having endured my own battle with cancer, I truly understand all you and your family have gone through.

My deepest condolences to you and your daughter.

You're in my prayers...

zara

My deepest condolences to you and your Family.

~RunTime

To repeat my message from Auteria forum: My sincere condolences... I cannot express how said I am at this moment... honestly... Katryel was always a nice person, and she will definitely be missed... :o

BT

I know we was talking about this a lot in Auteria about all of this and then you took some unexpected time out.

I assumed treatment didn't go well as we hoped. I remember our talks about the US healthcare system comparing that to the "free" heathcare system to the UK so I guess treatment got really expensive. Now the worst has come true. So sorry about your loss as a wife and your daughters of a mother.

Katryel was one of those unsung heroes that play this game that act only on kindness.

I knew her as a friendly player and we spoke a few times. Here's a few extracts (from before you moved house):

---------------------------------------------

After her reset:

[Katryel @ 14]: It's really kind of sad to pass a bunny with 2/10 health.

On the whereabouts of Blackthorne:

[MagpieLee @ 24]: Katryel wheres the husband? :)

[Katryel @ 24]: Working, it looks like. He must have a lot to do today.

On the beloved Artificer perk:

[Katryel @ 24]: Really well some days. Sucky on others. I created 6 ELE, 2 EFE, and 2 EWE in about an hour one day. Last night I couldn't seem to get an EFE to save my life.

[Katryel @ 24]: Very. It was almost as much fun making them as it was listening to Black complain that I'd made /another/ one and he hadn't. :)

On my addiction to AEs:

Katryel: Trouble is, I can't seem to keep Freya stocked for more than about 5 minutes. Mag just keeps coming back.

-------------------------------------

I'm not good at these types of speeches but I'm sure you both will be together again.

See you in the ether BT

Lee the Magpie

Edited by MagpieLee