Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

not really you guys died plenty too.. but i guess you block out bad memories

only ever have good memories about this game

Exactly my point, its called a conviently selective memory.. anyways im done with this pointless thread ..

my old guildies all are the best players. plain simple :medieval:

reason? even now you can own plenty of high lvls 1on4 in KF with them.

no new high level player will ever reach the level of a lorck/omg/grear/wexy/dushan, maybe in a year or so :wub:

smooms \o/

not that you were best player pfft no way, just happy to see you :D

Meany!

I haven't been around since the beginning, but i have been around for a while now.

My top 3 are Blodoks, Ermabwed, markusweck, not necessarily that order.

The greatest players are not just fighters, and the greatest players don't just quit when the game changes.

in my opinion the greatest players are molime & annatira for helping me when i was new in el.

the_grud and woo for colecting lots of my death bags and helping me now ive been in el a while .

I haven't been around since the beginning, but i have been around for a while now.

My top 3 are Blodoks, Ermabwed, markusweck, not necessarily that order.

The greatest players are not just fighters, and the greatest players don't just quit when the game changes.

I went ahead a scratched out one on your list since he apparently quit and all.

I do agree with that, the 'greatest player' whatever that really means, doesn't mean the games martyr.

But from reading this thread, no one definition of greatest player exists. Pkers list the greatest pker, all rounders

and single 1/2 skill players note the top of their skill. Some list the person that has assisted them the most, or

has been a good friend to them.

There are a lot of great players\people in this game, imho, no single greatest player.

Sorry for the second post;

I do have another best player, someone who really helped me alot and continues to till this day (i still ask him tons of nub questions)

Asgnny

If not for the combined knowledge and expierence of Luciferx and Asgnny, i proll still be hunting joker :confused: and harvesting lilacs at votd

thanks guys you are the best :)

Did anyone mention, MrMind?

Deserves a mention here I think, he did crazy things with newbies, got crazy rich and undercut market prices like mad. Maybe not the nicest canidate, but I think he deserves a mention.

Did anyone mention, MrMind?

Deserves a mention here I think, he did crazy things with newbies, got crazy rich and undercut market prices like mad. Maybe not the nicest canidate, but I think he deserves a mention.

Sorry to dig up an old topic, but MrMind also has my vote.

anyone remember grandknight?? she was the GM of MKVL she was the one that brought me into el and kinda got me on track and started up

but i would have to say every one who didnt hasnt shown up on disputes for numerous reasons

anyone remember grandknight?? she was the GM of MKVL she was the one that brought me into el and kinda got me on track and started up

but i would have to say every one who didnt hasnt shown up on disputes for numerous reasons

Her name was Grandnight and I did mention her pages ago. She was a very kind and generous GM. Funny how both my GMs have been mentioned in consecutive posts! They both made me GM of their guilds!!

I vote for Blodoks for the simple fact that he was the #1 overall for a long time AFAIK.

I don't think that labeling the "best PKer" the greatest in EL because as much time as that PKer put into a/d there was others that put even more time than that into ALL skills.

If you do forum searches you can see numerous times that a/d is said to be the easiest skills to work.

IMO in order to hold the label "The Greatest EL Player" then you have to be the best overall player period.

Also if a character was bought/sold then how can you label that the greatest?

I would think the person would have to be the original creator of said character.

This is just my opinion though...

PaulB

Edited by Paul Brown

I vote for Blodoks for the simple fact that he was the #1 overall for a long time AFAIK.
Blodoks has never been number one in overall AFAIK :icon13:

#1 summoning as from July 2005;

#1 all-rounder.

With his stats I don't doubt this and I don't think this is a self proclamation that doesn't have proof to back it up.

When I said #1 overall I actually meant the all-around thing, sry for the misunderstanding.

But I can't seem to find the stat page that shows the all-rounder ranks.

Could someone provide a link possibly?

Thanks,

PaulB

sorry wrong quote :S

Edited by Atlantis