Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

*cough* Ent made some rules for me like the 10 sec rule for pking.

I don't know that annoying qualifies as greatest player.

Sure it does.

Same with spamming forums, suggesting horses, fishing and whatever you even could imagine :P

Piper

Player: There are/were a lot of impressive players on the game, but no one caused the same effect as DonPedro. I bet a lot of you heard a lot of polemic stuff about him.

Contributors: Here we could say a lot more, there are/were a lot of guys behind the scenes, making this game better, even without having his name remembered (mods & devs)

I was noob when Don was playing most actively, so apart selling him a few rostos I don't remember him very well. I remember he got branched and he left EL, I respect him for not selling (at that moment) very top char and just killing it.

Other players that I would like to mention:

Crus:

crus was one of the bigest pk pussys imo
- I could agree with that, he was not a very brave PKer. But I admired his cold logic, determination. He was one of the greatest players I think.

Also, masterpiter. He is modest himself and didn't get mentioned much, but I respect him a lot. He is just a perfect example how to train efficiently :P Also I respect he doesn't take on poor PvPing noobs just for a few leathers (like I do :P )

I have not been playing as long as most of you. In my limited time in EL, the kindest, most helpful, and willfully donating to the EL community that I have found are:

Ermbawed

Sufi

Hadassah

Ice

Sadly, the last three are no longer among us. But I would still never forget them. Ice was even in so many of the "top 50" lists. I don't know if he still is, but his accomplishments and dedication to the game were incredible.

I think anyone who is on that list multiple times and productive to the EL environment should be congratulated as well.

Have a wonderful day *smiles*

Lyrendeile

:P Has to be the Don, he was and always will be an EL Legend !! That said, it all depends on how you define "the greatest player", if you go by stats its easy enuff to check, but if you mean all round player, then thats a different ball game. I dont know a lot of the new names on here, but I do see a lot of old names from way back b4 the "big crash", brings back a lot of happy memories.

Way back when myself and Gunther created Bane, there were a lot of really good all round players, Gunther being one of them, teaching me the ropes and was he was always there when I needed help, not to mention the best friend anyone could ever wish for, Surfy, someone who showed such dedication and gave so much to the game and the Guild and to her friends, always loved, always missed.

Then finally, W&W, Crannog and of course Jezebelle, two fine friends, and equally fine EL players who have both given so much to EL over the years.

Greatness is just a word, but real greatness comes from within, so to all those players that have stuck with EL over the years, that have played for countless hours......you are all in ya own special way, the greatest.

Seph & CLoud for being pr0 pkers/trainers teaching me how to train and pk and great guild leaders of KOTR before n44bs came in and screwed it up :P:P

Fryslan, great friend/pker been thier for me ever since i played el :)

I'll keep it short

crus - for having the best pk stories

TirasHazor

Aki

Sin

Kreamz - for being a pr0 poet :P

Wexy&Nienora

NeXT

Minion

and Dushan(samuraj)

Since I firsted started playing, the player who was their most for me and helped me grow as a player was probably JezeBelle.

Most of the people I most respected are now gone but I would vote (in terms of PK) sMooMs as the best EL player for his dedication.

Without any doubt, Vormavius definitely :o

vorm maybe had the smartest idea in this game yet :pinch:

I may be remembered as a feared PKer in EL but I think i would be top 5 most hated ever in EL :o cOme on i've done so many evil things lol one of my favorite memorys was getting rank 19 in some guild then PMing my best friend in EL ever "QUIMBLY" telling him that i set PkG to full nemy..then 5 minuteds later attkn the guild i sneaked into off PK grounds lool Theres so much more..... Ohh and for most feared all time i think TOOMass wins that 1...Don Pedr0 was a girl

Edited by pook

Kind of being redundant but a legend in my mind is DonPedro. He not only had stats, but he had the maturity not to abuse them.

Though the greatest all-round player IMO is blodoks. He's good at everything which is very hard. But he's also the BEST at the hardest skill to level in the game. So hands down, best is and will be til he quits, blodoks.

**Posted for MufossA**

In my unhumble opinion 99% of the so-called great players are NOTHING but who wasted more time ..... so the way i would judge a player is by original idea, so hands down VORMAVIOUS........

i dont find anything special or skillfull about serping a yeti 24/7 (not saying im not guilty of this ) some will say ima money player , i say just ask masterpiter he knew me best in game he knows how much time i wasted ...

Oh and btw love him or hate him LUCIFERX changed this game sinlge handed so mabye he is tied with vormavious , you can make money players out to be a bad thing i dont blame you its the train of thought you were forced into by people without money (its a stpuid way to think imo)...... but yes luciferx is responsible for atleast 50% of the changes that occured , he pushed everything to the limit ............. gratz to him for owning radu into changing EL forever

Edited by pook

I had nothing to do with mufossa's post nor will i agree with it in any way

my only comment on this topic is that it is hard to judge a "greatest player" due to everyone having a different point of view of the game due to what they do in game and who they know and there are many great players.

Lol @ those who listed pedro

Lol@ those who listed luciferx, the guy spent 20k real $ on the game and still got owned by Radu and 48cap so easly :)

lol, ya then i come back after quit 6 months and I am still Soloing the black dragon. I have 30 scales in storage and the only reason i dont have 300 is i get bored going to it. So who really got pwned?? Not me. I am still broding every1 in sight n far from weak and even with new combat stats im a happy player like every1 else... Im sure every1 is very happy with the changes because they have definately affected the gameplay from the harvester to the fighter ;)

Greatest El Player: Luciferx

besides being ebul pk'r, is also a very smart business man with respect to the economy.

I for one am very happy I met him (even though everyone told me horrible things about him).

He is the essence of "PK" , obviously he is doing something right if everyone ran from him ?

Just my personal opinion. ;)

well i c 3 peeps in my book and sure a few more,but top 3 i say mufossa a hardcore a/d trainer and fair person,2nd luci who dont give a f*** about anything ands is hardcore to the fullest,3rd my brother baddude the hardest a/d trainer ever even though he does not pk ever he is pro to the fullest ;)

Lorck.

Him and nienora made others cry about the a/d lvls they made in short time so much so ent had to change summon stone xp. When he was in pk people stopped training to come fight him :brooding:

Lorck.

Him and nienora made others cry about the a/d lvls they made in short time so much so ent had to change summon stone xp. When he was in pk people stopped training to come fight him :brooding:

And lucifer / mufossa was lorck and nienora motivation to train ......... :)

not really you guys died plenty too.. but i guess you block out bad memories

and when you say we bought them you make it sound like they did no work, i trained that toon for 2 years to 140 a/d and raised many other skills pretty high( high enough that many are still top ten , shit mabye even top 5 and it hasent been trained in more then a year )

bottom line is its a game and most of you bitch and cry about what others do, enjoy youre own time stop worrying about how others spend theres... **hands godwyn a tissue**

Edited by pook