Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

WTf you guys always talk about the big guys.

Radu is pr0est EL player of all time.

He owns us all and only has 20 a/d roflmao.

*points to siggy* :P

lol do you not have respekt

Scarr by far, best pker to have logged into game, not many people can say they have pkd scarr and going into pk with him is an honor, last of the legend pkers to still play the game..moderately atleast...he created a pro pk guild that still strives today and he should b respekted :P

And why hasnt Hardcore been mentioned yet :P, he had skills of a pk god, seen him do alot of pro shyt in his day and he should be respekted too :)

well, i would start with matess, donpedro, blodoks as in legends but the pk legends are CG, toomass, shivar(scarr), hardcore,pookies, haze and Paybackdude for having NO skills and still becoming a legend of scammers LOL

this is easy, paybackdude, by far! EDIT: bahador beat me :P

As far as my thought, I never knew scarr, DP, ect very well, probably never talked once. So for me, my bestest friend in EL, the one that made me stay playing, agis29! :)

Close second would be blodoks, I mean, seriously, he breaks records every day :P

~KgN

Edited by kaGen

not many people can say they have pkd scarr

scarrdead.png

:whistle: Guess i'm not many people :)

Lots of EL players deserve a mention, for various things... i actually typed a post before but ended up naming 30+ people for different things, all categorized, and decided not to post it.

I would like to post up this "category" tho:

I have particular respect for people who have true PK skill, the ability to hold their own remarkably well against stronger/many opponents... these are names of people just from my time in EL (~2 years now), and who i've seen myself, no doubt there are others... but for PK skill:

Kadlub

TommyKnocker

Nahtepa

Jaclaw

Edited by Korrode

well, i would start with matess, donpedro, blodoks as in legends but the pk legends are CG, toomass, shivar(scarr), hardcore,pookies, haze and Paybackdude for having NO skills and still becoming a legend of scammers LOL

you for got to add bahador to the list.....

Not to take away from DonPedro's memory, but he can't be a true legend if a lot of people have never heard his name. If only the really long-time players know him, he might have been their hero, but I've been playing for a year and a half now and had never even heard his name til now. So, I got no problem with you nominating him for best player, but legendary is a bit beyond that imo.

Anyway, for best all rounder definitely Ermabwed. Wicked sense of humor too :)

For most generous healer Shamara even though Magpielee and Kailomonkey aren't far behind. I remember Mapielee even trying PK using nothing but magic before he quit, that's pretty "skilled" as far as magic goes, wouldn't you agree? So what that it didn't work as well as high a/d, it was still a very creative aproach to the magic skill. All three of these people here are also extremely nice people.

Some people I know always talk about Stormer, who is also a very long-time player with a good attitude, but I don't know how many know him.

I don't know anything about PK, really, but I'm surprised no one has mentinoed MasterPiter yet. I heard about him long before I knew what MP stood for.

lilcnoot

Edit: bolding the names for emphasis as the post ended up being a bit long

Edited by LilBear

Bralex hands down, the proest noob you will ever meet, even though he's stronger than me now :)

Edited by ShYne

Not to take away from DonPedro's memory, but he can't be a true legend if a lot of people have never heard his name.

There is even a statue of him ingame btw :) (also statues of a few others)

I remember Mapielee even trying PK using nothing but magic before he quit, that's pretty "skilled" as far as magic goes, wouldn't you agree? So what that it didn't work as well as high a/d

Didnt work quite as well as high a/d (damn MI spell :)), but it certainly wasn't completely unsuccessful, he certainly ruffled a few feathers :whistle::)

not many people can say they have pkd scarr

scarrdead.png

:whistle: Guess i'm not many people :)

Lots of EL players deserve a mention, for various things... i actually typed a post before but ended up naming 30+ people for different things, all categorized, and decided not to post it.

I would like to post up this "category" tho:

I have particular respect for people who have true PK skill, the ability to hold their own remarkably well against stronger/many opponents... these are names of people just from my time in EL (~2 years now), and who i've seen myself, no doubt there are others... but for PK skill:

Kadlub

TommyKnocker

Nahtepa

Jaclaw

that was someone on my account.. i just returned.. i didnt even enter pk once =)

roflol @haze, you call him a pk legend?? you almost got me pissing in my pants, the only thing he can do in pk is summon a goddam zoo on his opponent...

I'd say first place goes to DonPedro, as many would agree. He was really a great player ^^ I'm glad I got to fight by his side one time :) (With very low A/D xD)

Second place goes to Blodoks. Next to his incredible summoning level, he has also leveled many other skills very high. They may not be 100+, but he deserves more credit than Ermabwed if you ask me. (Not saying that Erm isn't a great player ;o)

There are others as well, but I already gave a top 2 while I was asked for only 1 name..

Ok, I'm being shamelessly partial here...

My EL legend is Dugur.

He has pwnt in DPa and in Pk server and he was damn courageous in Mortos Challenge last year. Without his 20+ resets he might do well in "normal" PK as well. :)

He is über funny and he does everything he can to help others. He is my hero. :whistle:

and to add to ur shame korrode the person you killed while playing on scarr had lagged out ;D (wasnt me) :>

Edited by Kramxel