Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut_Zero

AGAINST FUR HATS

I won't watch the propaganda, it won't be a patch on stalking poor innocent skunks with a crossbow and the name "Tankel" above your head.

We all know he has contacts on the test server so he gets free arrows.

Yeah meat is murder but in the same way I enjoy a steak without thinking where the steak came from I won't criticize the same country that keeps me supplied with computer equipment.

i think when u kill to eat, it is a justified situation (yeah u could be vegetarian too but... stop lying to yourselves... u know u r missing some proteins dudes)

now, killing only to make furry fashion hats or coats for the ladies... now thats just stupid, this ain´t no cave age anymore, we dont need animal fur to keep us warm

I won't watch the propaganda, it won't be a patch on stalking poor innocent skunks with a crossbow and the name "Tankel" above your head.

We all know he has contacts on the test server so he gets free arrows.

Yeah meat is murder but in the same way I enjoy a steak without thinking where the steak came from I won't criticize the same country that keeps me supplied with computer equipment.

And Tankel and her daughter should be arrested for what they do, put them in a cage with the cyclops.

(hmmm maybe not, tankel has fixed my COL many times :()