Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ateh

Leonard The Leopard

Server changes:

2. Leonard the leopard (he is not fully done, but it works).

Hi Ent ,

Does this mean he is in the game yet ? Or not fully operational ? Just wondering thanks. Oh and umm any chance we can have some confirmation on his game plan, I mean in the discussion thread on him there were ideas like taking him taking DB and equiping armor /weapons. I suppose im just wondering exactly at we are up against with it.

Thanks

Apparently he is awesome-ly strong :(

Yea i just finished reading the 18 page thread that was posted originally......im trembling in fear already.... but it wont stop me from getting iron in SRM. ill just leave my precious CoL in the storage thats all. :)

Today Horace and I Managed to kill leonard, and all I can say is no matter its a/d it hits hard when it acutlly hits you.

Erm.. http://www.el-cel.com/info/combat.php yields an a/d of 31/31 if i'm using it right.. seems a bit low

If someone could verify with other calculators out there if the answers above are right, I'd appreciate it.

Also, some things that could skew the results:

- If you're significantly higher than a creature's A/D, your answers could be wrong

- Could the creature's other attributes (example: P/C) be heavily increased to make it more of a challenge?

- Does it suffer from cooldown? Or can it quickly go through BRs, Diss, etc to make it more difficult to kill?

- Does it suffer from cooldown? Or can it quickly go through BRs, Diss, etc to make it more difficult to kill?

No clue about stats, but this one I know something about :P. He's not bothered by cooldown on disrings anyway, used 4 within 17 seconds with me. Don't know about the BRS/GHPs, although I saw him go from almost dead to full health in 1 go. So either very fast use of 2 GHPs, or some restore?

I think radu said somewhere that it has the attack of dragons, but low defence (150/60 a/d) or something like that.

Seriously doubt it - both of my guildies who killed Leonard so far (Gerbildart & Garnoo) said they haven't had to restore even once while fighting the kitty.

It could still have dragon level attack, but its low defense level allows it to be killed before much damage is inflicted?

Well when he was on test server, I had char with 130s a/d, and I restored ~6 times befor it died, so seems something is wrong here?

Firstly, it might differ on the main based on results from the test

Secondly, it was killed on the main before it has managed to gain any "exp" by killing players, don't know how it was on the test server

Thirdly, please take a look at the screenie of Yani above - it is quite self-explanatory :-) What exp would Yani get if the Leo was 150/60 ?

yeh indeed the leopard gets his a/d lvls everytime he kills some1, and since yani is like 60's a/d (sorry if im wrong didnt check xD) it must be like 20 a/d now or so :)

Thirdly, please take a look at the screenie of Yani above - it is quite self-explanatory :-) What exp would Yani get if the Leo was 150/60 ?

He wouldnt get any def exp for sure coz it would be crazy hard to block even for top fighters :)

Leonard doesn't level like a player, he always levels when he kills a player. He choses a random attribute to increase (a/d/armor/weapon power).

BTW, what you can do if you feel like it is offer him some human sacrifices, to make him stronger :medieval:

When he dies, he loses all his extra levels anyway.

Leonard doesn't level like a player, he always levels when he kills a player. He choses a random attribute to increase (a/d/armor/weapon power).

BTW, what you can do if you feel like it is offer him some human sacrifices, to make him stronger :(

When he dies, he loses all his extra levels anyway.

Lol, thats so pr0. :D:hug:

#Edit - Does he have a cap, at his max strengh?

Edited by Chosen