Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daiske1

1st range topic

I just wanted to know how u people feel about the range skill.

I wonder how it will be like.

I can't wait.

How do u feel?

lol.

Me too.

I'm going to get equipment and kill orcs and do suicdide (not)

I will probably manu the equipment and sell it because i am not the fighter type anymore or atleast for a while

Unfortunately, I don't get as much time to play anymore as I'd like and going to test server is just not in the schedule, so... Can anyone explain what has been found in regards to bows? Specifically, what attributes, skills, etc would be best to prepare for ranged attacks?

get a warlock cloak, black dragon armor, and cast magic protection else u will get fked by the mana deplete/cooldown effect of them :icon13:

(tried on testserver, without all 3 things i always get mana depleted :confused:)

Edited by Tempest

I think all things that aply to ranged skill will be changed many times before it finally takes it final shape, so dont get too excited on taking perfect builds etc :confused:

i'm learning lots of stuff.

What is this test server. I'm not really familiar with all this stuff.

Anyways i will be the number 1 ranger. (not)

See u all in hell training.

Magic Imunity ftw

MI protects against spells only :S and bear MD/tiger cooldown

Yes so I heard my bad :(( Sucks though.....I took a ogre 2 hits with magic arrows lvl 5 ranging. Someone with 50+ range using magic arrows will be getting dragon scalels/pks like they are going outa style lol....O well

how do u have 5 ranging cause ranging skill isn't out yet

People have been practicing ranging on the test server :)

It'll be on main soon though :bow_arrow: *is very excited*

Magic Imunity ftw

Yes so I heard my bad :bow_arrow:( Sucks though.....I took a ogre 2 hits with magic arrows lvl 5 ranging. Someone with 50+ range using magic arrows will be getting dragon scalels/pks like they are going outa style lol....O well

Yeah, that is very bad. The magic arrows should not be free, so people can get profit!

We should contact the parliament to change that.

Magic Imunity ftw

Yes so I heard my bad :) ( Sucks though.....I took a ogre 2 hits with magic arrows lvl 5 ranging. Someone with 50+ range using magic arrows will be getting dragon scalels/pks like they are going outa style lol....O well

Yeah, that is very bad. The magic arrows should not be free, so people can get profit!

Mana Deplete/Cooldown chances are %70 on the test server now which will be %7 in the main. And if you fight w/ arrows close, the arrows will break so easy. Ent already told these all... :bow_arrow:

Magic Imunity ftw

Yes so I heard my bad :( ( Sucks though.....I took a ogre 2 hits with magic arrows lvl 5 ranging. Someone with 50+ range using magic arrows will be getting dragon scalels/pks like they are going outa style lol....O well

Mana Deplete/Cooldown chances are %70 on the test server now which will be %7 in the main. And if you fight w/ arrows close, the arrows will break so easy. Ent already told these all... :)

The arrows are only free on the test server to help with testing, and I think you will find ( if i understand Radu correctly) that the PK arrows (magic,ice, etc) are going to be expensive, and the cost to kill creatures with them isnt going to be worth the expected profit

The arrows are only free on the test server to help with testing, and I think you will find ( if i understand ) that the PK arrows (magic,ice, etc) are going to be expensive, and the cost to kill creatures with them isnt going to be worth the expected profit

Really?

I thought they will be free on the main server too, like everybody else. Has this been confirmed by the entropy? :)

Why would they be free? are swords or armor given away should I decide to get 1000 of them?

The arrows are only free on the test server to help with testing, and I think you will find ( if i understand ) that the PK arrows (magic,ice, etc) are going to be expensive, and the cost to kill creatures with them isnt going to be worth the expected profit

Really?

I thought they will be free on the main server too, like everybody else. Has this been confirmed by the entropy? :)

I really hope that is sarcasm :(

Actualy I think he did say somthing about "training arrows" being free.....idk for shure dont quote me on it :)

Actualy I think he did say somthing about "training arrows" being free.....idk for shure dont quote me on it :)

Nope, training arrows for 10gc each, advanced arrows more expensive IIRC

Nope, training arrows for 10gc each, advanced arrows more expensive IIRC

Yeah Ent told about that. Bows will cost ~1k and arrows are ~10gc each iirc