Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Experimental Guild Rankings

next time you are in a fight try to mix some HE or harv some branchs maybe it will help you.

It helps exactly as much as summoning skill, which means 0 coz u cant mix while fighting ;)

Also ur summons( no matter if from stones or normal summons) dont make u earn pk points when they kill some1 for u :P

Yeah my tigers stole my pki yesterday :( :(

I love stats ranks etc. so this new page is great , thanks Learner

one little "suggestion" to make a search field (like in players ranks) to check one guild's ranks

It would help me avoid scrolling down to see e.g my guild's ranks in all categories

I love stats ranks etc. so this new page is great , thanks Learner

one little "suggestion" to make a search field (like in players ranks) to check one guild's ranks

It would help me avoid scrolling down to see e.g my guild's ranks in all categories

I won't be adding more details to the Guild Rankings unless someone wants to foot the bill for all guilds to get upgrades or I make it a feature that each guild needs to buy associated with their tag.

Possible features being considered would be:

1. Rank one Guild (what you asked for

2. Rank Guild Members & Guild Member listings.

3. Members online

4. Memorize & Display #guild_info

These require per guild setup to define the admin"

5. Allow simple content to be added by the guild master. (Think guild_info type data, but more information possible).

6. Additional Privacy Controls of guild information (basic concept, not fleshed out, depends on other features as well).

7. Allies & Enemies listings under guildmaster control

8. Guild Rules web page updateable by the guildmaster.

I am open for other suggestions and offers from guilds to add those features :)

Most all guild have rules, having a space for all those might be useful, and maybe the ability to open the rules for others, like mods can do with the game rules :)

Most all guild have rules, having a space for all those might be useful, and maybe the ability to open the rules for others, like mods can do with the game rules :)

Opening the rules for others the way the mods do it require changes to the client. But, having a section for the guild rules is a good idea, and probably having a separate page for a guild rules as well as including it on the Guild Info page.

I'll add this under the second block of features that require coordination with the guild.

Not sure this is working right, if it is still a simple average, i select 7 days and corroborate with Gossip and the rankings pages and it doesn't match up,

It is close but not exact, I am looking at the alchemy skill.

ok, i checked back a day later and it is corrected

Edited by boognish