Eternal Lands Official Forums
Asterix

ELG Alchemy Shop

I would like to order 6k Air Essences too, in 2k amounts. :) Thanks.

Thanks for your order Chosen, however you got yourself banned from our harv shop branch for constantly changing your orders (completely). Alchemy takes long enough that we do not want to take that risk.

Regretfully, we in ELG are all in agreement that your orders will not be accepted. I apologise for the inconvenience.

1k iron bars for me plz.

Deadhead

They are done, but can't gossip you. See you in game hopefully.

In game name is deadhead.

btw - put me down for another 1k iron bars. :) thx

I'd like to advise our customers that due to one of our alchemists being absent for a couple of days and myself being barely active for the next 4 days, the current orders will take some time to complete. I estimate 5 (real) days. I'm not refusing any orders, but if you order, please expect a long delay even for simple things like FE. Simple orders will take about 3 days to complete if posted now. Unless you fluke it and order something already in stock. Thank you! :)

I'd like to order 10k FEs, but as the max is 2k... then 2k FEs pretty please :P

I don't mind waiting for them but would love to discover you managed to make more than 2k ;)

Thanks.

I like it when my customers get optimistic :medieval:

The 2k max is purely there to prevent one customer monopolising our time at the expense of every other player. So if anyone does order just 2k, I'll bump the order ahead of the bulk orders. Fortunately, all 3 of you want big quantities but are prepared to wait. So at this stage I'm prepared to accept your orders.

Provided no more orders roll in, we'll make the quantities requested in the order of posting. Cissysauces 10k AE (6k done already), then Creedka 10k FE, then Lotheneil 10k FE.

Hi guys, some changes at this point:

Medium term loss of an alchemist due to RL stuff means we can only accept 2 orders at a time for quite a while.

We've reviewed max orders, decided to leave them at 1k for bars, 2k for essence (but see below). Please note if you order 1000 bars it takes 3-4 days to complete the order. You can always order less than the maximum. No minimum order, but we might ask you to travel to us to trade if it's too pathetic.

We've reviewed prices, and we're struggling to break even on iron bars, so the price is increasing to 37 for future orders.

We have decided to add Health Essence to our list, despite no-one asking for it yet.

Price 7 each, max 1000 as it's not fast to make.

We had a nice cheap price of 7 for AE, in the hopes of getting lots of orders, but that has stopped working. So I'm raising the price for Air Essence to 7.5 (still the lower end of the market price!).

Another order for 1 K Health Essence (7K gc)

And Another order for 1 K Health Essence (7K gc) :)

And yet Another order for 1 K Health Essence (7K gc) :devlish: