Eternal Lands Official Forums
LotusBlaze

"Disconnected from server!" Error RC-11

Hi,

Per Entropy's instructions in the Pre-RC 11 thread, he asked that we ignore this error for the purposes of the pre-rc 11. However, myself and others are having this issue and I wanted to report it.

When fighting, if I move the attack cursor off the target and click something else while that attack cursor is active, it will disconnect from the server. You can then quickly reconnect by hitting the ctrl key.

I can reproduce the error by moving the cursor quickly off of a target and clicking. I looked in my error log and the relevant error message is

Error creating buffer: Invalid Operation

I tried this several times and I get this message in response to the disconnect. Entropy says in the Pre-RC 11 thread that this is caused by attacking a map object.

I get quite a few of these each play session when fighting. It would be great to have it fixed. Let me know please if I can be of further assistance. Thanks for everything, great game.

LotusBlaze :fire:

Video card: Intel 865G

Vendor ID: Intel

OpenGL Version: 1.3.0 - Build 4.14.10.4396

UVP: 0

iirc, Its because attacking objects (meant for arrows) isnt server side supported yet, thus why he wanted you to ignore it.

It cant be "fixed" untill server update.

~KgN

2 weeks of forum suspension for LotusBlaze for knowing that I asked people not to report this again but reported it anyway.