Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blodoks

Small landmines: restyling

Who saw the movie "There will be blood"?

The first scene show a miner at work with pickaxe (hard) and then with dynamite (easy).

Soon we'll have mules, I don't know how a mule will works, but if we'll have more availables

emu to fill where we are harvesting so I thought small landmines could be useful. How?

When a radon pouch event will hit a player if this player will have a small landmine in

the inventory he will lose the landmine and on the ground it will appear a bag with a random

quantity of the ore/mineral that the player was harvesting.

The small landmine formula could be changed a little so a random quantity of ore/mineral

could be worth the price... I'm thinking to 400-1000 emu of ore/minerals thanks to the explosion B)

If the formula don't need a change, maybe could be interesting to add a new rare stone to the event landmine-radon pouch: the moonstone.

The moonstone could have a good chance to be found (5%) so to have a rare stone fairly cheap to make some new item of low/medium level. The moonstone image already exist in the EL's files :lurker: :

jpwjyh.jpg

2qioj8p.jpg

Moonstone

Edited by Blodoks

If a landmine goes off in someones inventory, I would expect the player to go into 400-1000 pieces of bloody flesh thanks to the explosion, rather than equal amount of ore :lurker: However, since it is a fantasy game, and my rationality is low anyway, I give these 2 ideas thumbs up B)

You know, the radeon is radioactive, wouldn't cause an explosion or anything.

I hope you meant radon, not radeon, otherwise, half of players have radioactive GPUs :o

Anyway, if the moonstone is also radioactive, then adding radon can exceed critical mass and cause a nuclear chain reaction. However, that would cause explosion big enought to level whole map :)