Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Superman

Vial Mold Seller

This is a suggestion..

Could you make the NPC that sell Vials, sell a Vial Mold please?.. There isn't enough EFE/Manu'ers on the server who would consider buying the book, just to make one.. I think it should be 7500gc from the NPC, thats not cheap, but not to expensive so they are impossible to get. (Vial book is 10k also..)

What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

Thanks.

I agree that we are having some vial issues, but personally I'd like to minimize what is available through the NPCs. I'm noticing that a lot of people have really branched out and are trying new skills other than fighting. I like the balance.

Vial mold makers will be coming soon. I'm sure I'm not the only one working on it (though it's slow going since I keep getting distracted with other orders, but those orders are paying for the books).

The EFEs are a challenge, though. Radu reduced the chance to get them on the main server before the PK server was started, so we're working with an EFE equation that was altered to accommodate a different economy. Personally, I would like to see the chance for an EFE changed back to what it was before that update, at least for a while.

Yeah, I see what you mean.. But still, people will have to sit down and make the Fire Essences that it needs, and harvest the Quartz, cos paying for the stuff makes it more expensive than just going to buy them in the first place.. I still think it would be a good idea for now, as you said, there is a serious lack of EFE's on this server, and whenever someone gets one, they usually sell them to get money for Books.

So I don't see there being a huge problem with them being buyable, at least for a short while, also, they do break quite easy, and 7.5k or so isn't exactly cheap to keep doing.

:rolleyes:

On main i broke 2 vial molds makin about 400 vials (and that was before the astro stuff came in)

so on here its not worth wasting efes on them. what with efes being rare

so agree it would be good to be able to buy them at the moment

I think 5kgc would be a fair price

Handy

Yes Ermabweb Closca is in melinis selling vials

It just that on here we like to make all are own stuff and making vials would just be another option

but at the moment i personaly buy efe's on PK server for 10kgc each

This would mean at this price Vial molds would never get into the game and you dont get them as drops

would you make a bunch of tit longs on main server that might break after 100 hits ? No because its a waste of efe's and no finacualy benifital

This is why i agree with Superman

Ty Handyman

I would like to hear what Entropy/Roja, or any Devs would have to say about this, pleasse.

#Edit - I personally don't see this being any sort of problem if it was implimented, and I need to know weither or not I should buy the vial book. :closedeyes::medieval: By problem, I mean for the market, I don't see people selling the vials, because they can be bought for 5gc, I see this as more use for those potion makers, and crafters. :confused:

Edited by Superman

I dont agree with vial mold seller NPC on pk server. Vial mold is only free crafting exp. Its simple. You can make vial mold. Its not problem. You can get empty vials from Harvy(3 gc+5 quartz) or Closca (5 gc). We havent good market on pk server yet.

You do know this is for the PK Server, right? Not the main one.

#Edit - I still think this is a good idea. :hehe:

Edited by Superman

Most people dont know what they want, they just say what they think sounds good at the time :P

Edited by Korrode

Thought there were enough EFEs, and people didn't want them for sale from the shop :P

Not having them from the shop made the price of EFE so high, people just sell them straight away, so they can buy more Books/items, to level with, I imagine eventually, they will go back down. cos people always make FEs.

I still don't think this would hurt, maybe a trial period? :P

There will come more EFE when the time passes by. Now everyone has a high need for EFE since most people have no EFE armour yet :P

There are 1 Steel Cuisses & Steel Greaves in-game, that I know of. (Most people used there EFEs for Titanium Chains/Serp Swords) But now people are getting to Ogres+ which drop Titanium Chains, so they are mainly used for Serp Swords now.

No Great Swords as of yet, not any Binding Stones, 'apparently' there are 2 in-game, but thats hard to belive.

I got some efe's :D

and i still buy them for 10kgc each

Saving them up

But no way will i make Vial moulds with them

On main i stopped using vial moulds because they broke too easy

Thats the other option make them so they dont brake

I would waste a 10kgc efe on them then

Just another idea

Handy Thor