Eternal Lands Official Forums
asgnny

In Memoriam

Very sad to hear this news.

Desd was a person with a great personality, fun, full of joy, without fear of anyone or what people could say or think. The kind of person i like.

Stalag

We'll use one of the gravestones because it's most appropriate, not an arch or a npc. I'll put a flower there too, anyone know of her favorite in the game?

Her favorite flower was the same as mine, if I'm not mistaken: a daffodil

How about, insted of Votd, it's changed to Ida Graveyard? This way there could be a statue, and a grave, in memory of des. The main reason being, is that is where the Invasions (I think?) are still being held there every weekend (If I'm not mistaken.) and she loved to fight weither or not it be PK, or monsters.. And it's in the correct place.

If I can, I would like to donate 100kgc to this, or to some sort of event, in her memory.

#Edit - May you forever RIP, desd. :o

Edited by Superman

Liquid you are so right about des it not funny she love to fight and kick but with the best them and

to know that she will be in are hearts for a life time so matter here or rl

love you allways Desdamona

Edited by Lady_Blackstone

I havent read the forums for two months, and when I read them I find this... I didnt ever met Desdamona, but for some reason her death saddens me a lot. All I can say is:

May your strong spirit be the light that guides you through the dark passages of death. May your spirit leads you to that place where you always wanted to go when you were a child. May you rest in peace wherever you are.

We will never forget you.

Edited by Kelnor

I agree with scarr Grave stone in VOTD + rose. Message: Here lies Desdmona, Forever the rose amoung (sic?) the thorns.

Why VOTD? because its between KF and NC pk arenas/map and she was a fighter.

Why a rose? why would give a lady anything less?

aka ohmygod

Just want to say thank you to Radu & Roja for putting the memorial to Desdamona in game. It was very nice to stop by and see other friends there also paying respect.

Desdamona - there is a light that never goes out

I think too the memorial message should be this quote, that was her favorite song.

I think too the memorial message should be this quote, that was her favorite song.

That is the quote when you use the eye on the cross. I copied it from there :confused:

Its nice to know in someway she will always be in the game I hope it's a comfort to her family, she is missed by many, here in EL, Thank you very much for this memorial.

I just saw this post... Sad news... I'm speechless...

I enjoyed our chats. I won't forget you, and I'm sure the other people who knew you won't forget you either. RIP Desd...

Deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Man this is a punch in the face.. i didnt saw that post when i came back...

I hope everything is easier for you now on the other side Des. youll be missed by everyone and

i will keep our chats in my heart as a treasure, thank you for always beeing who you are and

rest in peace hun. :P:D:icon13:

oh :/ I didnt know her personally, but remember when she pked me few times in KF and other pk arenas and maps. I know she was respected player and can imagine how hard this has been to people, who knew her better.