Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
paybackdude

Alkapone

He took my steel armor, claiming to sell Tyrannis for my armor, fell for it, claims he is honorable. I thought he was too, took my steel armor, and kicks me out of G0dz by Raiden. He faked afk after that just to let u know. i lost a steel plate, steel cuisses, and greaves of steel. They claim i scammed other guilds...

overall, Raiden and Alkapone scammed me of my steel armor, Second edit: (im forgetful) I might have caused some issues in guild, i was even accused of scamming my self, from the \o/ but does that give them the right to scam me

EDIT: will post screenies pne sec

the first screenie

URL=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2mb7.png]picture2mb7.th.png[/url]

Edited by paybackdude

omg! u really have some nerves! dude u make us Red tagg to 4 guilds...the stuff u scamm as been return. now u know how is feel...and i kick you because of your scams/lies/Bjed n u know u did all that

Raiden

Edited by Rayden

Most of the stuff payback got was from scamming people. We had many complaints of him been an outlaw.

From \o/ TECH JUST IRON and other guildless ppl. We've made arrangements to return part of the stuff he scammed since we did not get all of it back. Not only did payback scam and BJ. He loured newbies into pk maps which is agains game rules. We dont allow any of this in our guild. Im done and wont even bother to post any more on this topic of a newbie outlaw. I've been in game for 2years and 1st time posted in outlaw, no need to take my word for it all those guilds i mentions can back up what i've said. After he got kickd we found out he even scamd a guildie who is fairly new to the game.

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2mb7.png

OMG!!!! Wow, this is a screenie of you getting kicked from a guild!!!! So what? This proves nothing to you being scammed. This shows no "proof" that they are outlaws. Sounds to me like you are merely upset that someone gave you a taste of your own medicine--heaven forebid.

Two wrongs do not make a right, but it does make for a great game if you are on the winning side :(

Most of the stuff payback got was from scamming people. We had many complaints of him been an outlaw.

From \o/ TECH JUST IRON and other guildless ppl. We've made arrangements to return part of the stuff he scammed since we did not get all of it back. Not only did payback scam and BJ. He loured newbies into pk maps which is agains game rules. We dont allow any of this in our guild. Im done and wont even bother to post any more on this topic of a newbie outlaw. I've been in game for 2years and 1st time posted in outlaw, no need to take my word for it all those guilds i mentions can back up what i've said. After he got kickd we found out he even scamd a guildie who is fairly new to the game.

As the member of IRON dealing with this I can indeed back Alkapone up on this. After I attacked a member of GODZ on NDD :( Paybackdude #IGed IRON making demands of restitution or he would reg tag us and BROD us. He was demanding an Emerald Claymore and MOL.

Well after some confusion Tyrannis PMed me and we cleared the matter up, latter Alkapone PMed to confirm that paybackdude was trying to scam items and to apologise.

I believe at some point I suggested someone give paybackdude a good hard slap for wasting my time too, looks like they did :D

Xeone

[iRON]

I would lie so much saying I'm surprised with this thread :( Gosh, Paybackdude, learn your lesson. You can't mess around and never harvest effects of your enjoying self.

he took my steel armour, where is the proof that i actually SCAMMED someone. I might have caused a few issues, but never took anything. And Kapone, before you put up the \o/ screenie, that proves absoltuely nothing. For luring noobs, i took a few friends, made them put everything in sto, and then after that, showed them the front of the just map. Not to the guard.. the front is not pk. And to raiden, who did i bj, where is the proof? and u abused me the whole time i was in guild. Perhaps i should tell you all a story. Once upon a time, I found a db with a mol and steel greaves, alkapone played the "Trust" card, and gave me iron armour for it. He later gave it to the wrong person. I informed him, and because he is so darn stubborn, raiden and alkapone take me out to thelinor, luring me, and kick m out of guild, and ofcourse, kill me. What happened yesterday, Tyrannis was killed by IRON, a friendly guild, we had a no att with them, i was talking to the guild, and said promise us this wont happen again etc. Raiden decides that he wants to exaggerate, and decides that im a bj/lurer/scammer. But before im kicked, Alkapone tries to SELL me Tyrannis, again playing the trust card. I gave him my steel, and pretended to be afk. I was kicked from guild and about 15 minutes later, "mind explaining" and shows me a screen of pumba and i trading, with a col in his inv, wat sense does that make? Therefore, i never scammed, lured, Bagjumped, or anything worthy of outlaws. Unless you include bad social and bargaining skills

Go mine like 30k iron ores and get it all back :)

But being that I don't understand your inglish/gramer I dont even know what happend to who :)

We do understand the concept of tricking or scamming. We just do not feel bad when those that scam others get scammed. Its the game that apparently you had started and when others gave you a similar taste of that, you yelled foul. Well, I suggest that you lick your wounds and get on with your life, live with the fact that someone else got you as good as you had gotten them previously, and show others the same respect that you are demanding here to deaf ears. Or you can keep up with your own outlandish behavior, either way it does not bother me, as it is not against any EL rules that you cannot scam. But its also not against the EL rules that we dont care when you got scammed after scamming others. Instead, its called poetic justice :)

It seems, that when scammer is scammed, the end justifies the means. It's always funny, when scammers yell that they have been scammed as well. Way to go, blind justice :)

I know many would disagree, but i honestly think the best punishment is to show someone how it feels to have done to them what they've been doing to others.

I mean, if you think about it logically (forgetting the emotional idea of you trying to show that you're better than them), letting them see how it feels seems like a very good way to get people to learn, and to stop what they've been doing.

Once someone is a proven wrong doer, i don't think you should be able to do anything to them and get away with it, but i do think that inflicting on them exactly what they've been doing to others is justifiable.

Just my opinion.

I rarely visit the forums but on this occasion I will speak for JusT.

Paybackdude kept luring newbies to our map just to have them killed and his reason for this was because he got killed there.

My answer to that is you should of took heed of the warning and left and stop being nosey.

I thank Alkapone for his part in resolving this matter and the mods thatwere involved in the situation.

And too wronges never make a right but i can see Korrods point.

Edited by DragonStorm

I know that I would not be friends for long with someone that "forgets" to mention a pissed off guard bot waiting on the other side of a mouseclick.

You couldn't name three times Dragon. I never lured, and i hardly define luring by showing a few friends, after they have their things in sto, see the front of the map.
three times.. showing a few friends.. I guess that you admitted it yourself.

erm.. do you fancy buying a bridge? I have a very nice one for sale at a knockdown rate. Only been hit by one ship and the troll under it is very nice. Those billy goats that keep trespassing will need dealing with - goat curry and peas and rice anyone?

I was kicked from guild and about 15 minutes later, "mind explaining" and shows me a screen of pumba and i trading, with a col in his inv, wat sense does that make?

Payback, if you think screens is nothing, remeber i get chatlog too...