Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Hello,

Please I need a validation request for Roederer...

I am waiting for 10 days now, because I couldn't post on this topic with the char Roederer.

Thanks !

Since you obviously already have an account, you cannot get another one.

When you create a new account you must LOG OFF before you can post in this topic, unvalidated accounts cannot post anywhere, but you CAN post here as guest.

_Phrite_ my account Phrite has been stolen for 1 year and a half and I have proof of it because my IP has been banned, so I started a new char named Roederer,

This last one has been banned wiithout any message, that's now 13 days I tryed to post there with it to be able to claim it unbanned or unlocked because I can't log in into the game.

Whatever you want to say now, choose ban both chars Phrite and Roederer, or help me to get at least Roederer unbanned to be able to talk with Phrite's robber to take back my account...

Can't post as a guest because my IP is banned ! Only my _Phrite's account can post there...

Edited by _Phrite_

If you have a new char, request a name change on the existing forum account and/or just use this account to ask for unban on Roederer.

If you truly have an IP ban on forum, then you would not be able to post on any account, so I think you are mistaken.

Need validation under my user ID Rikki plz

Need validation under my user ID Rikki plz

Only one forum account per person, not one per character.

Guest Guest_Cyrrast

I've had my account for a while, never got round to getting it authorised. Hope this is the right place to ask.

Character/account name: Cyrrast

Thanks.

To this point, if your account has not been approved, one of three situations applies: you did not check your email and validate it, no account is in validating with the name you posted, or you already have another account under a different name (including intentionally posting restricted or banned ones).

Guest Roederer

Sorry, to make again a new post I can't edit myself the previous one.
Yes, I had an another account _Phrite_ but cannot log into it, email destroyed, no password recovery possible.
So could you please, validate account name: Roederer I can't log into the char's game named Roederer for ~7months with the right password.
(sorry for my bad english, I apologize, I am not an english person)
I just notice that I have spent $100 on the game, so please, I really need this validation to ask why my char is still locked.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.