Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Guest Vereth
On 9.05.2019 at 7:42 PM, Guest Vereth said:

Vereth

Is there any chance to have my account activated?

Guest Isomer

Its Isomer, I registered here before making in game name. Isomer was taken so now my names Raserei

4 minutes ago, Guest Raserei said:

Ok, I registered another account with new email for Raserei. Thank you in advance,

Done :)

10 hours ago, Guest Prince_Diehard said:

could someone validate my account "Prince_Diehard" please?

There is no account pending named Prince_Diehard.

Guest Evelace

Hello, is there any way to have my account validated? Been waiting a day or two...thx! Also, do I have to wait to be validated to inquire about re-activating an old account? (Forgot password and havent played in like 11-12 years).

I can indeed see an account for Evelace (created 21h ago...). But as you already have an account, you probably won't get a second one.

There should be an option to reset the pass on an existing account, but that requires that you still use the email you used when the account

was created.

If that doesn't work, I think the only option is contacting Aislinn to discuss recovering the old account.

Aislinn is away for a few days right now, but she's the only one handling forum accounts.

Guest Evelace

Okay thank you. Evelace is my first forum account, the second one was for in game, my apologies for any confusion (same name). Account is showing as locked on el official site, but I havent logged on in years. I've read about resetting an in game password character for $5 but it's a bit confusing on how to contact Radu, and I wasn't sure with only a guest account If I had to be activated on here first. If theres a better place pls let me know and I can delete this as I got a little lost trying to figure out correct way to contact Radu or anyone else that could possibly reset an in game character.

As the character "Evelace" is locked, its not a simple matter of recovering the password.

I don't know why you were locked, so that also will have to wait for Aislinn's return (which could take 3-4 days).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.