Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Account Validation for Slayu please.

You already have an account under a different name. We only allow one account per person.

Guest CoduX

Hi Aislinn,

I have an account under a username that was so long ago I can't remember what it is so I made a new account under 'CoduX'.

I know about the 'no two account rule' but when I try to send a recovery password to my old account, it does not send through at all..check spam inbox etc and nothing..done 3 times so far.

If you could tell me the name of my old account then that would be awesome, if not what should I do?

Thanks

SoaringPhenix Note members that need validation can not post in this thread to request it?

Yes they can, but not while logged in to an unvalidated account. Simple solution: log OUT of the unvalidated account and post as guest, which is what everyone else in this thread has done.

Hi Aislinn,

I have an account under a username that was so long ago I can't remember what it is so I made a new account under 'CoduX'.

I know about the 'no two account rule' but when I try to send a recovery password to my old account, it does not send through at all..check spam inbox etc and nothing..done 3 times so far.

If you could tell me the name of my old account then that would be awesome, if not what should I do?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean, if you don't know the name of the old account, how could you send a password recovery email for it?

Guest CoduX

Hi Aislinn,

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean, if you don't know the name of the old account, how could you send a password recovery email for it?

I remember the email I used for it, not the username

Guest CoduX

Hi Aislinn,

Thanks

I remember the email I used for it, not the username

Sorry for spamming but I just remembered my username and was able to log in. Please disregard all of this and thanks anyway for your time

Sorry for spamming but I just remembered my username and was able to log in. Please disregard all of this and thanks anyway for your time

Not a problem, glad it worked out.

Corrax

There is no Corrax registration here. Are you sure you are looking for forums and not maybe the wiki? Wiki is not an official site and has its own registration and administrators.

Sorry, forgot to post here, these were done.

Name is Artanis in game and on the forum.

Done

Hello, can I get validated? Thank you very much!

Name - Dzikrator

Done

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.