Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Starting Fight Club

We need some ideas on what Fight Club should be made of, such as are there rules in normal PKing for Fight Club or should it be mainly for a regesteration type of club? should we hold events on not? we need ideas to give them all

now we cant make any changes or upgrades to the game for fight club all we can do is change how we personly PK ingame

Edited by Orick

We need some ideas on what Fight Club should be made of, such as are there rules in normal PKing for Fight Club or should it be mainly for a regesteration type of club? should we hold events on not? we need ideas to give them all

now we cant make any changes or upgrades to the game for fight club all we can do is change how we personly PK ingame

I think that the fight club would probably have to have a no rosto rule.

Death bags only returned if person who won fight agrees to.

Or maybe have the 2 fighters agree to either keep or give back DBs before the fight starts.

All members should chip in on a standard fee for each contest to be awarded to the 1 remaining winner at the end of the day.

Have a limitation on weapons allowed as it would not be a fair fight club if someone could just use a thermal serpant sword because they have the 90 bucks where there challenger does not.

Maybe some of these would work. :icon13:

Or maybe have the 2 fighters agree to either keep or give back DBs before the fight starts.

All members should chip in on a standard fee for each contest to be awarded to the 1 remaining winner at the end of the day.

Have a limitation on weapons allowed as it would not be a fair fight club if someone could just use a thermal serpant sword because they have the 90 bucks where there challenger does not.

I agrea to all of those ideas i think

what do you think of regestered fights? or call outs?

Edited by Orick

I agrea to all of those ideas i think

what do you think of regestered fights? or call outs?

Well I think you can mix in a bit of both. Have a certain time frame during the fight club meet where call outs are allowed. If the person being called out doesnt accept or nobody calls someone out then go on to the next regestered fight in turn.

Edited by Paul Brown

Why do you post both here and on events ?

Are you going to post here too, if you have posted on market ?

Edited by Zamirah

I was planning on hosting many PK events in the new arenas... something similar to the Naralik Arena events i've hosted in the past, but some of them less formal.

If this fight club provides an alternate way to get people PK'ing, please let me know if there's anything i can do to help with organizing, etc.

Why the hell no rostogol rule?
It's a good question, if you think i'm going to go fight someone in CoL/full plate armor/great sword and no rosto, you've got something else coming :wacko:

Why the hell no rostogol rule?
It's a good question, if you think i'm going to go fight someone in CoL/full plate armor/great sword and no rosto, you've got something else coming :wacko:

I dont think that will happen coz ALOT of people will be afriad of losing their PRECIOUS gcs...

No fights are with all weapons and rostos (so they poof)

and its pointless to make it into something like nerf foam flag football.

2nd rule of fight club is no crybabies.

Be sure to make a "no flaming" rule. :wacko:

u should be banned from every pk map

no flaming rule for pkers? are u retarded? thats 80% of the fun lol

Be sure to make a "no flaming" rule. :D

u should be banned from every pk map

no flaming rule for pkers? are u retarded? thats 80% of the fun lol

yeah fun but sometimes it goes too long and starts to give bad taste... :)

Dont be evil temp :wacko:

yeh, well what i was meaning was normal flaming...not something like "i f00k y00 momma" and idiotic stuff like that

yeh, well what i was meaning was normal flaming...not something like "i f00k y00 momma" and idiotic stuff like that

so u mean Pook style? :wacko:

...Anyway, ignoring the ill-mannered posts.

Sounds like a good idea, although I wouldn't really like a no rostogol rule. Oldy already said people are too afraid, including me :bow_arrow: , of losing their gear. Partly because if I lose a CoL, It'll be a (very) long time before I can get it back.

I also like the no difference of 5 A/D between people rule. I'd rather face someone with mid 40s A/D (they would pwn me anyway lol) than TooMass who could kill me in a single hit.

Just a few idea's:

1 You should hold this event on a guild map, which should hav a guard bot, so as to keep out unwelcome visitors(I'm sure there are some guilds who would allow you to use their maps).

2 Make it a rule that you may use no items that require over 4 human nexus (so as to keep PK'ing cheap, with no need for a rosto), let the winner(s) of each fight keep the drops.

3 Let every1 who enters pay 500gc at the entrance (in order to pay for prizes).

4 Dont just limit it to normal 1vs1 fights, set up some random teams to fight each other, and also maybe let a group of weaker fighters gang a strong fighter. (another thing, do not set up predefined teams, as there us always some asshole that doesnt show up).

5 Hold this once a week (on the weekend), find some time that fits the most time-limits.

6 Ban diss rings, let people flee normally if they care more about their PK points than having fun.

7 You should have a few people on the management of such a project, 1 person cannot reliably do everything.

Good luck with this, and count me in as a member. :bow_arrow:

Just a few idea's:

1 You should hold this event on a guild map, which should hav a guard bot, so as to keep out unwelcome visitors(I'm sure there are some guilds who would allow you to use their maps).

2 Make it a rule that you may use no items that require over 4 human nexus (so as to keep PK'ing cheap, with no need for a rosto), let the winner(s) of each fight keep the drops.

4 Dont just limit it to normal 1vs1 fights, set up some random teams to fight each other, and also maybe let a group of weaker fighters gang a strong fighter. (another thing, do not set up predefined teams, as there us always some asshole that doesnt show up).

5 Hold this once a week (on the weekend), find some time that fits the most time-limits.

6 Ban diss rings, let people flee normally if they care more about their PK points than having fun.

7 You should have a few people on the management of such a project, 1 person cannot reliably do everything.

All of those rules are really nice ones..

also i need to ask if the fights will be to death or any1 can flee?

And human nex 4 allows tit chain, tit cui&grea or steel cui&grea, tit helm (max) tit shield armors and max tit long sword... It will be weird lol :devlish:

Banning diss rings will also be a very good rule coz it will be really nice fights then... Just u ll have to think about running and u should save some mana's for it :laugh: that needs PK tactics

I liked the fighting in teams rule. It could be max 5vs5 and getting dbs allowed so the last man standing group will be the winner also db's...

Make almost everyday but generally weekends as sty said

I think some Mods will be very helpful to this club with pleasure so we also can make it in PK maps... Not only guild maps...

Just a few idea's:

LGC would be happy to host this on our guild map. We have a nice gaurd bot, and a nice big arena which has areas for both Single combat and an area with multi combat. Our map is in SRM, would be nice for a place to go on C2.

Edited by Jumpy

This is starting to sound a little like the "sunrise dueling" kind of PvP. Is that the idea?

Also, what would be the rule on starting a fight? If the fights must be either registered or call-outs, does that mean that a fighter is not allowed to attack the (damaged/injured) winner of a fight unless they agree to it? In other words, no jumping of people?

Here's how I would like to PvP (dueling style):

- even level opponents (I like the not more than 5 a/d level difference rule)

- 1 vs 1

- Fights only by mutual agreement; no jumping of people

- Dissing/fleeing is nice, but to-the-death is fine (and simpler), since death is not permanent in EL

- Opponents agree ahead of time what to do with death bags and they stick to the agreement. Personally, I prefer to return DBs.

- Opponents agree ahead of time on terms of combat -- if offensive magic and summoning are allowed, what level of armor/weapons to use, etc., or if it's no-holds-barred/anything goes. Personally, I like to keep it simple -- aug/leathers, arms only up to steel shield/steel long/quarterstaff level, only healing spells; even nekkid boxing. :bow_arrow: But going higher in equipment for tactics training purposes is good too.

Does any of this sound like it could fit in with your program? If not, that's cool, but if so I'll think about signing up (though my weekends are usually taken up by family or invasions (or family invasions)).

NOTE: I'm different from real PKers because I see PK/PvP as training for monster fighting, not the other way around. So I'm only interested in exp and tactics training. I don't care about PK points.

I would say, it would be too hard to regulate for people to agree to things. I would say, anything is allowable except brod and bod. I am with robotbob, no whining, and use rostos, If a few people die, it could get difficult sorting death bags