Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cho-yun

Buying emu

maybe there could be a place to buy the power of load from maybe the harvesting god

with both max phys and coord the max emu is 960 or somthing close to around that number.

I'll have to cost alot and only allowed to those people with max p/c otherwise there'll be people with only 10 p/c and have over 500 emu

opinions?

maybe there could be a place to buy the power of load from maybe the harvesting god

with both max phys and coord the max emu is 960 or somthing close to around that number.

I'll have to cost alot and only allowed to those people with max p/c otherwise there'll be people with only 10 p/c and have over 500 emu

opinions?

Maybe, but it should be really expensive. If i remember correct radu mentioned something about mule pets in his blog.

a backbag which has same EMU as you and 36 slots

Pro long fights in TD :D:P

That would be cool, although i presume they would be VERY expensive....

Maybe you could buy 10 EMU for 1 pickpoint. That is the same rate as if you take phys or coord, and it would benefit harvesters and mixers more than fighters

Well.. +20% XP in harvesting isn't that great since you can only get so and so much XP each hour.. Perhaps +20 EMU for each plus you have in the harvesting god along with the extra xp would be more reasonable? In example, +5 (maximum stat) would give you +100 EMU.

This topic has come up many times before, although I do admit that the introduction of caps does justify thinking about it again.

Personally, I like the medallion/crown idea (as has been talked about before) more than anything else.

I can picture some engineering items somehow allowing you to have a larger emu while equipped (like the backpack idea above), or some medallions.

Buying emu does sound nice, but I'd have to say no to that, just seems easy to rack up even if it costs 500kgc or something like that.

Increased via rare stones may work though, while it is similar to buying emu, it's still a rare event and would be something of extreme value to come across