Eternal Lands Official Forums
molime

petition for attributes cap

Attributes cap - yes or no  

449 members have voted

1. 1. Attributes cap at 48

• Yes, cap like this
    • No, no cap at all

No chance, I'm out if this cap comes in just like some friends of mine have already decided.

-Blee

If the resolution passes, I'll make sure you keep your promise :P

Can I start a petition to inaugurate the arrows against the 3 no?

:P

No chance, I'm out if this cap comes in just like some friends of mine have already decided.

-Blee

Ty :devlish:

Can I start a petition to inaugurate the arrows against the 3 no?

:P

-Blee

What's wrong with the cap? It's not like it will affect just YOU, it's the same for everyone.

It's screwing up the goals I set for myself in EL. The goals I had for myself would take years and years, but I would've liked to play for those years and reach them. This cap is screwing it up for me and will make EL just a chatbox. I will lose intrest to play if my goals are going poof, it's really not all that hard. I just simply can't play a game in which I have no goals. So on the contrary, this *will* affect just me, it's a personal problem.

-Blee

EDIT: Np Zamirah, I'll remember to leave a BRoD bounty on your head and to spend all my money on it before I go. :devlish:

Edited by BleedingSoul

I would've voted 'no' but I don't think my vote matters. Anyway, this cap thingy is going to ruin the game for me and thus I'm quitting. No need to ensure my quitting, because it already happened. I can't live and level in constant fear that the next day everything changes (again) and all my hard work was for nothing. Playing games should be fun, EL isn't fun anymore. Oh well, this is going off topic, so I'll just shut up and be gone forever.

*cough* DUH YES!

I would've voted 'no' but I don't think my vote matters. Anyway, this cap thingy is going to ruin the game for me and thus I'm quitting. No need to ensure my quitting, because it already happened. I can't live and level in constant fear that the next day everything changes (again) and all my hard work was for nothing. Playing games should be fun, EL isn't fun anymore. Oh well, this is going off topic, so I'll just shut up and be gone forever.

Change doesn't ruin a game, you rlike many other people who are afraid of a little change, so you flee when you see them. I'm glad your gone if you leave due to a change in the game, that should not ruin your game play but it should heighten it. People who get bored with EL generally get bored of the saem thing over and over again, which is why i like the fact that EL is always Eternally changing. Makes me look forward to the next client updatge and makes me wanna play all the more. :P

#edit typos

Edited by Stricken

For you and everyone else that is quitting over this: Please make sure to do a #killme yes, in order to avoid second thoughts.

I think those who wish to quit could(actually... SHOULD) give it a few days/weeks after a change is added, before deciding to quit... You could be missing out on something that may benefit you.

Voted NO. Make atribute cap is unfair against the top players and players who spared much gc for buy pps.

i think that almost all player who want this cap are fraid cats. People, we played MMORPG, that mean ur char is strong as u train. if u need more fair play fight let go play Counter Strike or let go play el on pk server.

The problem why exist the big difference beetwen the top and rest players are nexus removal stones. Buying nexus for hydro bars needs cap, like for first nexus u ll pay 50 hydro bar, for another one nexus u ll pay 53 bars, another one 56, ...59, ...64,.....

Another problem why exist the big coord difference is that player who train on flufs/feros must keep low might. if will be exist some stuff for reduction might, poeple could train without free pp(for example, i am traning on feros and i have 50 free pp).

Problem why poeple dont use another cross attributes like Charm, Perception, Rationality or Ethereality is they are useless. Sumoning is expensive skill and for this reason is charm useless. Archery skill are not implement, perception is useless. Beacuse only one spell is realy usefull in combat(restore) players keeps Ethereality low. Make another player class like mage, archery and people start use this cross atributes.

PS:sorry for my bad english :)

PS2:i really love this game and some cap dont stop me in playing :P

i voted yes because at the moment levels hold a very small effect on a true players strength when a newb goes and becomes a neg tank, this will make training worth a whole lot more and the lvls more distinct in my personal opinion.

Voted NO. Make atribute cap is unfair against the top players and players who spared much gc for buy pps.

i think that almost all player who want this cap are fraid cats. People, we played MMORPG, that mean ur char is strong as u train. if u need more fair play fight let go play Counter Strike or let go play el on pk server.

The problem why exist the big difference beetwen the top and rest players are nexus removal stones. Buying nexus for hydro bars needs cap, like for first nexus u ll pay 50 hydro bar, for another one nexus u ll pay 53 bars, another one 56, ...59, ...64,.....

Another problem why exist the big coord difference is that player who train on flufs/feros must keep low might. if will be exist some stuff for reduction might, poeple could train without free pp(for example, i am traning on feros and i have 50 free pp).

Problem why poeple dont use another cross attributes like Charm, Perception, Rationality or Ethereality is they are useless. Sumoning is expensive skill and for this reason is charm useless. Archery skill are not implement, perception is useless. Beacuse only one spell is realy usefull in combat(restore) players keeps Ethereality low. Make another player class like mage, archery and people start use this cross atributes.

PS:sorry for my bad english :(

PS2:i really love this game and some cap dont stop me in playing :P

Yeah were afraid thats it you got us. *holds hands in the air* Were sorry for wanting to implement something in the damn game to add a bit of flavor back to the game play. Yeah sorry for not wanting to be wrapped up in the same routine every evening consisting of sitting in front of NC arena waiting on pk or going ina nd getting killed by a person 15 levels lower then me with every neg and 80+ coord. I'm sorry for wanting to have a bit of fun in the game it'll never happen again :)

:sarcasm:

I voted NO, and while this is still something I don't care for, I re-read what Molime and I talked about yesterday, and may try it before storming off. :P

*Edited to change my opinion, slightly*

Edited by LIGHTspeed