Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

New Screenshots for site

READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING!

Got any good screenshots? Post them here. I will pick and choose from the best ones and eventually update the screenshots page on the main website.

You can take screenshots in the game by pressing Ctrl+p in the game. This will go into a screenshots folder in your EL directory that is located in the My Documents/Eternal Lands/main folder if you are on Windows.

Notes:

They MUST be from the new update and only use the official client!

Do not post High Res BMP's or PNG's! They should be JPG and no larger than 200kb!

The images you get when you press ctrl+p in game are high res. pngs. If you do not know anything about resizing images, find someone who does, or you can download a program such as http://www.irfanview.com/

Open the png file up in there, and save it as a JPG, with the quality low enough that the file size isn't over 200kb.

You can post as many screenshots as you'd like.

Do not crop the shots, the interface must be included. Do not block out parts of the interface.

Hey great screenshot Ace, nice to see the effects of the games devices in a map-roleplay manner. If that makes any sense :D

PS Hope it's ok to post comments.

And that's alot of giants JimP :D

Edited by kailomonkey

*edit * temporarily taking screeny out to resize

Edited by Ateh

some samples from me ;P

1on1vstoomtestserver.jpg

restorz1hpnablackuobrobiony.jpg

<quick edit> better version of the previous screenie, without so many windows open, nor confusing numbers :D

restorz1hpnablackuobrobiony2.jpg

:D

Edited by masterpiter

You can post as many screenshots as you'd like.

Do not crop the shots, the interface must be included. Do not block out parts of the interface..come on guys, this is the official site we're talking about, what official screenshots section have you seen parts of the screen blocked out? :mace:

Nice shots Bowris (or whatever your name is).

Is there anything in perticular you want, Roja? I have plenty older shots, but not enough new client, but I can take some if theres anything that intrests you.

!kGn

omg..can you guys PLEASE READ THE FIRST FREAKIN POST BEFORE POSTING!!!!????

Only OFFICIAL RELEASED CLIENT shots. Is there sky in the official release? No..so why are we posting it? :mace:

There isn't any in particular, I'm just looking for good shots.

Alright, took a few that I thought were nice.

I decided that killing flying things, and going invisy wasn't covered yet, so took those pics.

Set up a sub album called "for roja" with all of them: http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc68/Fo...der/For%20Roja/

And I apologize for there size, I'm busy with a guildie at the moment and cant edit them. :mace:

EDIT: Ajusted sizes so they're below 200kb, and dropped res to 800x582.

~kGn

Edited by kaGen