Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michic0_oL

Why I like invasions

If I may be the negative one. :happy: I dislike them. Well, just the ones with NDD. Because they're newbie-hindering. The tutorial quests can't even be completed, and I've seen numerous confused and/or frustrated new players because of it. (No eating, no mixing, and no harvesting days are also troublesome to them. :s)

I like invasions because most everybody goes to take part in them, and I get my favorite maps almost all to myself :happy:

I like invasions because of the action and the laughs and because they suit my character's personality/story. I've been training to fight invasions since I started EL, and the NDD invasions let me really test myself -- I'm still too weak for GIWS invasions. On the other hand, Hazor's points are fair -- all things in moderation. :happy:

Once a week I can put on my best stuff and join a mob to bash giants and dragons. I die multiple times, and get to practice restore/potions use/dis without spending 16kgc when I mess up. Yesterday we were ganging dragons and taking turns dissing/recharging like a production line. It was great fun!

Yesterday we were ganging dragons and taking turns dissing/recharging like a production line. It was great fun!

Same here.

I like all the people taking part, not only fighters, but the people harming/poisoning the dragons and healing fighters.

I would like to thank woo and other for healing me so many times. :)