Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Theryndan

1.5.0 Map Bugs

With the new use coming to Melinis Sewer I was reminded of a map bug.

When you leave the sewers by the drain within the city, the game drops you at Melinis [151,221], behind the houses which is normal. However, if someone else exits the sewer while those coordinates are ocupied, they end up on the piece of wall running north-west to south-east.

The map file is cont2map4.elm and the ladder that leads to this exit is at [552,742] on map file cont2map4_caves.elm. I'm guessing if the wall was made non-walkable, there would still likely be players dropped the wrong side of the wall, unless some of that area is made non-walkable too.

[FIXED]

The error message:

Umm... you can't teleport, there's no nearby open location

[PM from asgnny: You can say I confirmed that it did not work, and that there was nobody blocking the other side, if you like]

[PM from asgnny: The boat works fine on the way back, and there is nobody there blocking]

[PM from asgnny: trip back from Imbroglio to Iscalrith.]

[PM from asgnny: The boat works fine on the way back, and there is nobody there blocking]

Basically the boat in Iscarlith will not take you to Imbroglio Islands, it was tested and confirmed by asgnny, the other boats work fine. Any questions? I'll check this forum for the next 3 days, after that pm me, ingame name Spartan_Warrior

Hi, I have three mag-bugs for you this time in the caves of Aeth Aelfan, "The Wyrmgoth Underground".

The first two are easy to spot:

Coords 129, 262.

elscreen096cropped.jpg

And this second bug is at 66, 238.

elscreen097cropped.jpg

But the third and final one is really hard to see. I would have missed it if Fenrir hadn't pointed it out.

Because the ground is transparent, but has a rock behind it, you can only see the bug at certain angles. Coords are 230, 181.

elscreen098cropped.jpg

:P

Tukin.

[FIXED]

Hi,

Here's a nice bug. You can walk into a tree! Coords are Palon Vertas [244,198].

elscreen100cropped.jpg

:P

Tukin.

[FIXED]

I found this bug in white stone outside:

You can go inside a rock at the side of Nordcarn flag (Northern Woods, cords: 299,756)

its not a big deal (i think) but its there...

buginwsln2.jpg

Btw i found this bug using the mini-map to walk.

[FIXED]

Hi, just a little coal-cave bug in Desert Pines. You can harvest from inside the wall.

The coordinates are "Cave Passage [44, 27]"

elscreen107cropped.jpg

B)

Tukin

[FIXED]

Hi,

With the removal of cotton from South Redmoon, the poplution of crafters has noticeably increased in Desert Pines Cotton/Vegetable patch. The problem here is that there are parts of that patch that only have 1 or 2 squares to exit the patch in. With the increase of people parking there for considerable periods of time to make thread, I get stuck in the patch more and more often. It would be great if you would take some of the "middle spaces" (Where the vegetables and cotton overlap) and either remove that as a place to sit, or open up more of the "non"walkable squares around it to through traffic.

Thank you!

Yours,

Alyot (& Terran)

You are in Aeth Aelfan, the Elven Homeland [142,225]

Here there is a door leading inside the fortress, click the door and

"You go down the stairway and enter a small hall with a closed gate."

You are in Lothalith Fortress. [38,25]

Now click the door to go back

"You take the stairs to the fortress courtyard."

You are in Aeth Aelfan, the Elven Homeland [145,244]

This is actually outside from the fortress walls, the door should send back to something like [145,224]

[fixed]

Not a hole in a wall as usual but a hole in a tree.

Co-ords 285,370 in Willowvine outsides. A tile in a tree where you can't move. I hit it when harvesting Yellow Rose (bottom left corner in screenie)

Thanks

Willowvine.jpg

[FIXED]