Orders update:

SubZero completes:

• XenaMT - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 2]

Done! Ready for delivery!! 12/7/09 :)

SubZero claims:

• EaglePrince - 10k Coal (22k) [bATCH 1]

Claimed 12/7/09

12/7 Ready for delivery! :)

YaserHameed - 3k Emerald/Lilacs/Impatiens (12k)

Caecus - 10k Silver Ore (25k) [bATCH 3]

---------

claimed!

VilmarXXX - 10k White Asiatic Lily (5k) [bATCH 2]

Hi guys. :)

I'd like to cancel my order, as I got the items in-game already. Thanks. ^^

NP :)

Claiming:

• TeeHee - 20k Red Roses (10k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-06 :)
  • Gottrech - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-06 ;)

• TeeHee - 20k Red Roses (10k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-07 done and advised via gossip
  • Gottrech - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-07 done and picked up by gottrech

Nvm, sry

come again some other time :)

Seems i'm takng a large quantity of your customer base.

Maybe you could consider dropping prices? To counter act mine :P

We has very fast service and cheap prices. You can't compete :)

Nvm, sry

Maybe you could consider dropping prices? To counter act mine :P

:/

This was inappropriate forever :(

Nvm, sry

NP :D

Maybe you could consider dropping prices? To counter act mine :)

Thanks, Paul. i owe you :)

Liam, to reply to your post: we don't want to compete with you. We have been around for over 2 years now (at least the thread that I started; GenX Harv Shop has been around for close to 4 years, started by PlainLofa), and still we are here. if anyone wants to put up shop, they are free to do so. I, as manager of this team, encourage them even, just to take the load off us, but they somehow fizzle out soon enough. As per your claim that we "can't compete", rest assured that we do not have any intention - we don't even insert snide remarks about your shop (or any other for that matter) on any channels. Sure, you have fast service and cheaper prices, but that does not give you the right to ask the "competition" to match yours. If our client base is dwindling because of your "fair" service, then let it! God knows we need a break. But until we receive orders, we shall not stop servicing the community.

Oh, for reference's sake, you can ask any of the old harv shop members of ELG about my claims.

Lastly, if your client base grows so large that you cannot handle it, then I strongly suggest you better rethink your strategy. I just hope you would eventually understand why our prices are like this.

Orders update:

SubZero delivers:

• Liquid - 5k Coal (11k)

Delivered! 12/09/09 :)

Nvm, sry

NP :D

Thanks, Paul. i owe you :)

Liam, to reply to your post: we don't want to compete with you. We have been around for over 2 years now (at least the thread that I started; GenX Harv Shop has been around for close to 4 years, started by PlainLofa), and still we are here. if anyone wants to put up shop, they are free to do so. I, as manager of this team, encourage them even, just to take the load off us, but they somehow fizzle out soon enough. As per your claim that we "can't compete", rest assured that we do not have any intention - we don't even insert snide remarks about your shop (or any other for that matter) on any channels. Sure, you have fast service and cheaper prices, but that does not give you the right to ask the "competition" to match yours. If our client base is dwindling because of your "fair" service, then let it! God knows we need a break. But until we receive orders, we shall not stop servicing the community.

Oh, for reference's sake, you can ask any of the old harv shop members of ELG about my claims.

Lastly, if your client base grows so large that you cannot handle it, then I strongly suggest you better rethink your strategy. I just hope you would eventually understand why our prices are like this.

If my client base grows immensly, the only thing that will change will be the amount of GC I have in storage. Your prices aren't due to time sake, it takes your members a very VERY long time to deliver any service. We get it done when we feel like it and don't even harvest all the time. The point of my shop was to show fellow harvesters such as yourself that you don't need fat prices to make good profit. You simply have to get the job down at a reasonable pace.

If you think that you are justified in your prices I find that quite sad. The prices went up for no reason and I think it is taking advantage of players. Who ever monopolizes the harvesting industry can pretty much set prices as they see fit.

If it means helping this EL Economy I will GLADLY take every single last one of your customers. I'll gladly take any person from your shop and supply them ores/flowers/minerals at a reasonable price. You may have been here longer than any one else, and you may give service longer than anyone else but it doesn't mean your customer base is loyal.

Orders update:

SubZero delivers:

• XenaMT - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 2]

Delivered!! 12/09/09 :)

Nvm, sry

We has very fast service and cheap prices. You can't compete :D

Thanks, Paul. i owe you :(

If my client base grows immensly, the only thing that will change will be the amount of GC I have in storage. Your prices aren't due to time sake, it takes your members a very VERY long time to deliver any service. We get it done when we feel like it and don't even harvest all the time. The point of my shop was to show fellow harvesters such as yourself that you don't need fat prices to make good profit. You simply have to get the job down at a reasonable pace.

If you think that you are justified in your prices I find that quite sad. The prices went up for no reason and I think it is taking advantage of players. Who ever monopolizes the harvesting industry can pretty much set prices as they see fit.

If it means helping this EL Economy I will GLADLY take every single last one of your customers. I'll gladly take any person from your shop and supply them ores/flowers/minerals at a reasonable price. You may have been here longer than any one else, and you may give service longer than anyone else but it doesn't mean your customer base is loyal.

like i said...

Enough!

This is really not needed here :/

Forever I like you but you are just coming out really rude when you post on this issue. Please stop posting here. We will run our shop and GenX will run theirs.

Were trying to make the EL market & community better here and all this is causing is bullshit over PM and I am tired of dealing with it.

If GenX customers decide to come over and order from us then fine, so be it. But there is absolutely no reason to make post on their shop service forum asking him to drop his prices/tell him we will continue to 'steal' his customers/etc.

This is making people look very bad and I want it to stop now please.

DibClark/subzero has been my friend for a while and I consider him a stand-up kind of guy. I give him credit for running this service for as long as he has. If you really feel the need to discuss pricing/customer base PLEASE DO IT OVER PM.

Thanks,

PaulB

Orders update:

SubZero completes:

• EaglePrince - 10k Coal (22k) [bATCH 1]

Done! Ready for delivery! 12/09/09 :pickaxe:

SubZero claims:

• Raistlin - 10k Rose Quartz (20k) [bATCH 1]

Claimed 12/09/09 :pickaxe:

Edited by DibClark

Claiming:

• XenaMT - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 3] - 2009-12-08 :pickaxe:
  • Caecus - 10k Silver Ore (25k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-08 :pickaxe:

XenaMT - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 3] - done and picked up by XenaMT - 2009-12-08 :icon13:

12/9

Update...

Machevort - 10k Sunflower (7.5k) [bATCH 3] - Jen_Marie38 [Expires 12/04/09 - extended-]

I received a gossip message from someone telling me that machevort already sold his sto, and asking me if she can have the sunflower instead, but I already disposed the SF yesterday, I'm sorry :pickaxe:, I thought they are for my own use :pickaxe:...

Dib, pls. consider them expired. Thanks.

Claiming:

• TeeHee - 20k Red Roses (10k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-06 :pickaxe:
  • Gottrech - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-06 :pickaxe:

• TeeHee - 20k Red Roses (10k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-07 done and advised via gossip
  • Gottrech - 10k Red Toadstool (15k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-07 done and picked up by gottrech

TeeHee - 20k Red Roses (10k) [bATCH 4] - 2009-12-09 delivered :icon13:

Hi All :pickaxe:

The crazee Wilbur_Whateley would like to put an order for:

20K of blue quartz ( 40Kgc for all)

(no 'shrooms this time 'cause I'm on a diet :pickaxe: )

Off-topic: CrazeeDibee is the best.

Edit: money amount added.

Edited by wilbur_whateley

Hi All :)

The crazee Wilbur_Whateley would like to put an order for:

20K of blue quartz ( 40Kgc for all)

(no 'shrooms this time 'cause I'm on a diet :pickaxe: )

Off-topic: CrazeeDibee is the best.

Edit: money amount added.

:pickaxe::icon13::laugh::laugh::laugh: