Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarface

BRETRYANO From 300 BJ'er

While training in SKF I died n Bretryano was standing next to me and bj'ed my bag, initially he denied it then ignored my pm's. There was no1 else there and we were right next to each other when I died. This is outlaws so no posting "should carry rosto" just warning ppl of this BagJumper!.

Guest ohmygod

I have asked breTryano if he bagjumped you he said no. You offer no proof. I believe him.

SKF is a known bjer paradise from way back. Heed your own advice and awalys carry a rosto ent will love you for it.

While training in SKF I died n Bretryano was standing next to me and bj'ed my bag, initially he denied it then ignored my pm's. There was no1 else there and we were right next to each other when I died. This is outlaws so no posting "should carry rosto" just warning ppl of this BagJumper!.

Yes it is outlaw section BUT if you carry a rosto you dont give people a chance to do " outlaw " things to you.

I have asked breTryano if he bagjumped you he said no. You offer no proof. I believe him.

SKF is a known bjer paradise from way back. Heed your own advice and awalys carry a rosto ent will love you for it.

Of course I expect you to defend your guildmate, as I myself would do. I also know from experience that some professional BJers patrol SKF, usually wearing MM capes!

However, I am concerned about the evidence, or lack thereof:-

• Your guildie would probably have known about this thread, since you spoke to him about it, but he makes no attempt to respond.
  • He was at the side of the victim, so I expect that he at least knows what happened to the db.
  • He ignored the victims's PMs.

IMO, since we are discussing a BJing case here, commenting about carrying rostos is beside the point. Having said that, I concede that breTryano is well within his rights to simply deny the accusation, and say nothing more.

EP

Is it possible the person who did bj, was out of your view, walked up and then beamed? Been some time since I played so I'm not familiar with the area. Unless there is a witness to the fact of what happened, you can't simply assume the only person/s standing there must be guilty. I am sorry you lost your items, however I would suggest training with guild members. At least someone is there to grab your bag in case you do die

Is it possible the person who did bj, was out of your view, walked up and then beamed? Been some time since I played so I'm not familiar with the area. Unless there is a witness to the fact of what happened, you can't simply assume the only person/s standing there must be guilty.
I agree, but I made my assumption based on this:
There was no1 else there and we were right next to each other when I died

not taking any bodies side but Bret does afk play alot...

and he is not that type of player know him for a good time now..

edit: typos

Edited by SenZon

He was not afk, he had just killed one cyclop, his cyclop died 1 or 2 seconds before I died. There was no1 else and if there had bee he would have at least known what happend to my db since he was only 2 or 3 in-game steps away.

[PM to bretryano: plz save db]

[PM from bretryano: i was bout almost to dp but i check]

[PM from bretryano: i found one with only a bone in it...]

[PM to bretryano: i died standing next to u]

He says he was bout almost to dp, but that is a lie because he was like I say 2-3 in-game steps away from me, he was the last thing on view when i died, there is no way he would see the death mssg and see me die and just walk away.

lol i was at the storage with my freind "althalus" because he found a nmt and he was letting me borrow when u blamed me for this..

i would never bagjump anyone and most players know this..

and u was traineing on it in leather and a tit long if u cant kill it with a bone then dont kill it at all k?

lol i was at the storage with my freind "althalus" because he found a nmt and he was letting me borrow when u blamed me for this..

i would never bagjump anyone and most players know this..

and u was traineing on it in leather and a tit long if u cant kill it with a bone then dont kill it at all k?

You were standing next to me there is no way you could make it to sto by that time. Anyways how I train is not an issue here, I've trained more levels than u can dream of, so focus on topic. You told me you were there and saw robotbob walk by, now u say u were at sto, See how it is easier to accept to it than to try to cover it w/lie after lie.

Edited by scarface

What I see in this thread is an accusation that is not backed up with any evidence, but simple assumption. I wouldn't myself to accuse anybody about any outlaw act unless I have a strong proof. If posts here are posted only because 'somebody was close to me/on the same amp/in the same continent' a sense of this thread will be close or equal to nill.

Let's make it clear Bretryano is innocent as long as you do not prove otherwise. For now there's your statement against his. I'm really sorry, but I strongly believe in proves, not words.

What I see in this thread is an accusation that is not backed up with any evidence, but simple assumption. I wouldn't myself to accuse anybody about any outlaw act unless I have a strong proof. If posts here are posted only because 'somebody was close to me/on the same amp/in the same continent' a sense of this thread will be close or equal to nill.

Let's make it clear Bretryano is innocent as long as you do not prove otherwise. For now there's your statement against his. I'm really sorry, but I strongly believe in proves, not words.

1st of all you're forgetting this is a game where the only evidence that can be shown is logs which i have already included in previous posts, unless you are loggd in w/2 chars at the same time w/webcam running that is all that can be used. This is not a state court dude, it is an outlaw forum. Some1 standing next to you while u die is a clear indication that they either took the bag or know exactly what happend to it.

There are much of other random options that could've happend.. and without any real proof

this is just what scar said against that what bret, bret could've teled the moment scar died, there

is no proof he did, but there is no proof either that he didnt. im not saying anyone lies here but it just

lacks the final evidence that he really did it. if he teled someone else could've been roaming skf and

took you bag. like said there are some random factors that could've happened and without the final,

full convincing evidence itll stay that way that its just say vs say.

i dont need your 30k or however much is was that u lost from dieing ok? i have plenty of gc that ive earned the right way

i saw u about 5 minutes before u pmed me saying get my db...i had no clue u died or where you died at

like i said many travelers who wouldint know any better might have taken it

p.s:about u saying u have lvled more then me i really doubt that considering how much your complaineing over some traineing armor

edit: also he says i didint reply. if i didnt reply wanna tell me how you have chatlogs?

Edited by breTRYano

edit: also he says i didint reply. if i didnt reply wanna tell me how you have chatlogs?
Don't just make up stuff, he didn't say that;
While training in SKF I died n Bretryano was standing next to me and bj'ed my bag, initially he denied it then ignored my pm's.

On the other side, this "chat log" is a bit short as proof.

[PM to bretryano: plz save db]

[PM from bretryano: i was bout almost to dp but i check]

[PM from bretryano: i found one with only a bone in it...]

[PM to bretryano: i died standing next to u]

A somewhat more complete chat log, with death message, time stamps, (local) chat during the time etc., would give some more information.

Maybe I'm in the wrong section of the forum, but since you are talking about proofs and chatlogs I have a little - maybe stupd question - for you.

According to you is it really possible to prove that somebody made something wrong in EL?

According to me the response is "OBVIOUSLY No".

Since the only thing that we can give as proof is a chatlog, everyone can simply modify his own chatlog and make believe different things to people.

So I can change a chatlog (timestamps, phrases etc.) and write in it bad things against someone that I don't like; the idea is: since I did nothing wrong in the past, maybe people would believe in me.

In the end is always a matter of "believeing in someone more than in another" (sorry for my english :blush: ). Everytime I laugh when people post things like "I know him, he can't do such things..".

In absence of real proofs, people with a good in-game reputation takes advantage.

P.S.: Sorry if I was OFF-TOPIC.

though some members of 300 have BJed before, like bysstaf so its kinda equal that another 300 member would BJ, but come on, it pretty obvious, if sum1 dies next to u, u eaither take the DB and keep or Take the DB and give back, in this case his obviously saw him die acted the fool and added more GC to sto. no offence to 300 guild :>

~bigk

On the other hand there is completely NO evidence he has done it, is there? Who should I believe? An accused one or an accusing one? Hmmm?

Maybe I'm in the wrong section of the forum, but since you are talking about proofs and chatlogs I have a little - maybe stupd question - for you.

According to you is it really possible to prove that somebody made something wrong in EL?

According to me the response is "OBVIOUSLY No".

Since the only thing that we can give as proof is a chatlog, everyone can simply modify his own chatlog and make believe different things to people.

So I can change a chatlog (timestamps, phrases etc.) and write in it bad things against someone that I don't like; the idea is: since I did nothing wrong in the past, maybe people would believe in me.

In the end is always a matter of "believeing in someone more than in another" (sorry for my english :) ). Everytime I laugh when people post things like "I know him, he can't do such things..".

In absence of real proofs, people with a good in-game reputation takes advantage.

P.S.: Sorry if I was OFF-TOPIC.

Does it mean we should start posting and accusing of being outlawer every single person we might have encountered and might have been around us when we got bagjumped/scammed/etc.? In my opinion accusing anybody you have to have at least some strong facts backing you up (i.e. clear chatlogs, witnesses, screen shots, similar). As long as you post only

XY has bagjumped/scammed/whatever me

you are completely unreliable. You may either be right or... you may be wrong... or you may want to post somebody as you just don't like him. It's so easy to make a scratch on one's good reputation. It's so difficult to get a good reputation. Why should I believe people accusing one's with a good name throughout a game without any evidence? Just because they say so?

It's really easy to post:

wilbur_whateley/bigkav/scarface/Kheres has bagjumped me

It takes around 2 minutes (starting webbrowser, going to EL forums, clicking on Outlaw thread, clicking on New Topic, putting content). Darn, we all became bagjumpers now. As you say, no proof is needed. We became outlawers. Congratulations!

As conclusion, posting anybody here just give a good proof, be sure of your knowledge. Make your posts based on your knowledge not your assumptions. If you don't do it, one day someone may post you in exactly the same way and you will have nothing to defend yourself. Maybe except your good reputation, but according to some it's just taking an advantage of having one and shouldn't be taken into account.

I believe bret here - absolutely no decent evidence was put forth against him other than "omg u stand next to me when i die and u bj me cuz u need my n44b stuff!!!1"

Yeah, not believing that.

though some members of 300 have BJed before, like bysstaf so its kinda equal that another 300 member would BJ, but come on, it pretty obvious, if sum1 dies next to u, u eaither take the DB and keep or Take the DB and give back, in this case his obviously saw him die acted the fool and added more GC to sto. no offence to 300 guild :>

~bigk

18:46:10] Micea is now answering an age-old question.

[18:46:46] AnasT: lol who died

[18:46:59] Yani: Micea

[18:47:02] pumbapl: Micea

[18:47:05] [PM to Micea: is your db?]

[18:47:30] [PM from Micea: y, emeral, and polished, some feasting..]

[18:47:33] AnasT: col dragon blade lol

[18:47:40] pumbapl: lol!

[18:47:43] [PM to Micea: kk]

[18:47:44] Yani: :icon13:

[18:47:47] stree: oO

[18:47:59] pumbapl: omg

[18:48:00] stree: crazy, crazy people

[18:48:40] [PM from Micea: coming]

[18:49:38] Watermelon: ^^

[18:49:40] AnasT: what did he need the dragon blade on to polish gems lol

[18:50:41] [PM to Micea: are u coming?]

[18:50:49] [PM from Micea: y, near]

[18:50:53] [PM to Micea: k]

[18:51:20] Micea: tnz

[18:51:26] AnasT: np

[18:51:27] Micea: tnx wm

If u don t believe pm MICEA

300 are honorable so :)

By the way Scarface didn t i save your dbag 4 days ago

i take back everything i say i forgot it wasnt NDD and i was fightn monsters on reset and died i lost cutty,ti pl8 shield essies n pots bretryano returned all! 300 is great guild and im sorry bret :>

i will post a link of him giving back the DB when i upload it :>