Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Mortos Race

1 week left. I'm locking the thread on next Friday (that is November, 30th).

Edited by Kheres

I'd like to participate... sign me up as a newbie please.

Oh and can we get a more definite idea as to what time this event will be happening??? I can't ictpr so it's a long walk to redmoon for me :)

I'd like to participate... sign me up as a newbie please.

Oh and can we get a more definite idea as to what time this event will be happening??? I can't ictpr so it's a long walk to redmoon for me :P

done

Remove me from contest please...in game name Bernie

thank you

You're welcome.

Can i be removed from the list? something came up for that day :)

thanks

EDIT: not sure if i can make the new date either =/

Edited by cho-yun

Sorry to say it guys, but the event might have been postponed a week or two dependable on some outside condition (read: I need to be able to type all the needed commands).

In such case I will both announce it here and in game.

Regards.

Edited by Kheres

Sorry to say it guys, but the event might have been postponed a week or two dependable on some outside condition (read: I need to be able to type all the needed commands).

In such case I will both announce it here and in game.

Regards.

It seems I will not be able to hold the event during the first weekend of December. As I have an important meeting sheduled on 8th of December I'm forced to postpone this event till 15-16th of December. The event will last for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday). More details once I can type without pain.

Edited by Kheres

Hm... :)

I got my last exam on Monday 17th. But it's only English so that should take me about.. 10 minutes studying :closedeyes:

Sign me up

First approach to divisions. If you have any doubts contact me in forums, please.

Newbie - 7

Granknight

Shujral

Raytray

EdwardElric

Enob

Dawench

Manus1

Wanna-be-a-pr0-one-day - 9

Flexus

BlueSlave

Saint

Nyiti

Soul

Jammie

Zamolxes

Entris

Stricken

Geeks - 11

BlueRhapsody

Stormie

Dman

Horace

2coolfool

Samy_Navilian

OldSchool

Tempest

Private

Cyprom

Nerds - 9

LevinMage

McLane

Scorpius

Molime

Korrode

Hex

Kadlub

Jowwow

I-have-no-life-but-I-must-train - 5

Masterpiter

Zarariel

Oreo

Jaclaw

Itzalan

Number of participants: 41

Considering the number of people in each division the order of start MOST PROBABLY will be:

December, 15th:

Newbies, Wannabies and Where's_my_life divisions

December, 16th:

Geeks&Nerds Inc.

Oh, if you suffer from any significant changes in your attributes and skills inform me about it, please. It will save me some work and typing (the latter is very important at the moment).

<edit>

After recalculating your combat levels I've decided to move Itzalan and Smurt one division up. I apologise for this change. I found it important, though, to make the highest division slightly bigger (3 people don't make much competition).

<edit 2>

Removed Smurf on his request.

Edited by Kheres

I apologize profusely, Kheres, but something has come up for the weekend this has been moved to. Please remove me from the contestants list...thanks.

:(:D

Nothing to apologise for. You signed up for the following week and you couldn't have predicted I will be forced to move it two weeks forward. It's myself who does apologise for all possible problems and I'm really sorry that it appeared to be impossible for you to take part in this event. I hope we will meet during one of the future ones:)

Sweet. I am just recovering from my reset, and i still need iron greaves and a serp sword, so this should work just fine :(

sign me up with the geeks

sign-ups ends today. I will post the final list of divisions by the ends of a next week.

Oh, the order of groups most probably will change. I will have to redo it short before event. There might be more people giving up on it. It's still 10 days.

I apologize, Kheros, I was ready to participate, but unfortunately I had a schedule change, I will have to participate on a rl event in another city just on 15-~16 week end, and I'm not sure yet if I will return on time. Due to this end-of-the year agenda, I ask you to drop my name from Geek group (Adranbach).