Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Mortos Race

Greetings,

it is a high time to check your running (sic!) for your life and prizes. For those who don't or cannot remember Mortos Race event is a non-PK event for fighters of all combat abilities.

This year you will be grouped into 5 categories based on your Combat Level. These are:

• Newbies: CL<100
    Wanna-be-a-pr0-one-day: 100<=CL<175
    Geeks: 175<=CL<250
    Nerds: 250<=CL<325
    I-have-no-life-but-I-must-train: 325<=CL

(Yes, the categories names are not objective. They just express my great jelousy ;p ;p ;p Once, I come up with a reasonable ones I will change it... or not).

The event will take place during the second weekend of December (not to interfere with already planned events), that is 8th-9th of December. The exact start time for each category will be announced when I know how many participants there are.

The place we will be roaming this year is the passage from Volcano to the North Redmoon mainland (that is a series of 4 caves).

All above may slightly change, as I don't know how many people will be interested (if at all). There will be prizes, of course. I don't know what it will be, though (again, it will depend on number of participants).

The audience will be allowed in the North Redmoon (on your own risk, monster magnetism capes/perks may be useful). Additionally, we will try to serve you with a live comment in channel 6 (if we only solve the technical problems). Again, Marwen/TooMass or any characters led by them are banned from the event.

If you are interested in taking part in the event, have questions, want to propose something, post below.

Regards,

~Kheres

<edit>

Signing up till the 1st of December.

Hope you guys submitted your in-game names;p

List of participants (the categories will be added short before the event):

Flexus

LevinMage

Shadow_of_death

Granknight

McLane

Masterpiter

BlueRhapsody

BlueSlave

Oreo

Stormie

Dman

Shujral

Itzalan

Scorpius

Smurf

Adranbach

Horace

Raschuoir

2coolfool

Molime

Saint

Samy_Navilian

OldSchool

Raytray

EdwardElric

Nyiti

Jammie

Zarariel

Tempest

Zamolxes

Enob

Korrode

Entris

Hex

Kadlub

Stricken

Private

Dawench

Manus1

Jaclaw

Jowwow

Cyprom

So far: 38 participants

Edited by Kheres

count me in ;)

im a wanna-be-pro-one-day atm but maybe ill manage it to become a geek until 8th of december (or maybe i stop training at CL 174 ;P ) :brooding:

r pots allowed? for example if i have CL of 174 but get it up with pots, in which group ill take part then?

Edited by flexus

seems to me an exact date in not fixed yet, i will probably participate but i also need to know the date and time. Any item/magic/pots is allowed? :brooding:

Newbies: CL<100

Wanna-be-a-pr0-one-day: 100<=CL<175

Geeks: 175<=CL<250

Nerds: 250<=CL<325

I-have-no-life-but-I-must-train: 325<=CL

ROFL ! :)

Sign the blues in ^^ Blueslave and Bluerhapsody to the Wanna-be-a-pr0-one-day :D

ALso Sign Oreo to the I-have-no-life-but-i-must-train :P

Edited by hades

:) Sounds like fun, sign me up

Please dont change the catagories, i like the humor :P

I have no rl mainly cos i cant self heal and they expect u to WALK everywhere! *casts teleport to next map over* :D sadly i dont fall into that catagory :P

Edited by EStorm

count me in :)

im a wanna-be-pro-one-day atm but maybe ill manage it to become a geek until 8th of december (or maybe i stop training at CL 174 ;P ) :D

r pots allowed? for example if i have CL of 174 but get it up with pots, in which group ill take part then?

There's no chance I can control whether you use potions or not. Thus, there's no sense in forbidding them, right? I can only ask participants not to use potions that would make them jump one 'weight' higher than they usually are.

seems to me an exact date in not fixed yet, i will probably participate but i also need to know the date and time. Any item/magic/pots is allowed? :D

The date and time will be set when I know how many people wants to take part in the event. If there are many contestants the whole event will be divided for 2 days.

I'll join

not sure what my CL is tho. I think i'm in the 'Wanna-be-a-pr0-one-day' devision

Count me in please. This year, i'll try to not be as late as I was last time (I still finished 2nd if i remember correctly :D )

As for the category, it seems that I have a life, i'm just a nerd :D

Edit : Typo

Edited by Itzalan

hope itll be on a weekend at a time i can parcipate.. but just to make sure you can sign me in.

Put me into the Nerds Section (my CL is 284.25 according to blackthornes combat calculator).

Ill read tomorrow through the old Mortos race to get to know what exactly im joining here. but never

the less i want to parcipate.

Count me in, in Geeks (if date/time allows me). Adranbach.

Edited by Bandhar

175.25 :hug:

I'm the weakest geek of the lot. Count me in, I'll try for fun.

Ouch, in my enthusiasm to give this a try I didn't check the date.

I will be in exams period from December 4 till 16 or something.

Guess I'm out

Edited by Cyprom

175.25 :hug:

I'm the weakest geek of the lot. Count me in, I'll try for fun.

Talking about irony ;p ;p ;p 0.25 of irony :P