Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miiks

Weird thing O.o

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21...5005375,00.html

Do u see dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

I see it turning clockwise, but also got it turning anti-clockwise once :) And got horrible headache too...

Now I can turn it almost as I want :D And don't even get headache when watching it lol

Edited by Miiks

I see clockwise and haven't a clue how to make her go anti clockwise O.o, nice one though :)

i saw clockwise.. then when i was reading what that meant (mainly true actually, i ditched logic when i dropped physics and continued languages, and i love toads even with gelly bones) it went to anticlockwise. i can get it to go anticlockwise for a couple of seconds by reproducing that, but when i focus on it it just changes direction after less than 2 seconds

love it! :icon13:

i can get it to go wither way fairly easy, but i'm not sure it isn't just the picture itself, when she goes one way its one foot thats up and the other foot is up for the other way....drk seems to think its my perception but i don't think so...you can tell which foot is up when she is facing towards or away from you... o0

Doesn't work for me;p I've tried with powers of 2 and got pretty high (1073741824)- still was clockwise :icon13:

well i knew it from before allready so i knew what its about. i had no problems letting

that big breasted women turn clockwise and anti-clockwise ^^

Not sure which way I see her turning the most often ... why I focussed on something else and then back, she would usually change directions.

I see her turning clockwise from as soon as my eyes focus on the image. To see her turning counter-clockwise, I focus on her reflection in the polished floor she dances on. It does not last however - 5 seconds or so and my perception reverts to seeing her rotating clockwise.

I see boobies....

No, wait!

She was twirling widdershins unto mine eyes, and O how finely she spun! Once I read the text, she began to go both directions at once and I nearly sacrificed my supper....

For some reason I've always thought the difference between Left and Right brain types were the opposite of what's described here, but this may have to do with the Southern/Northern Hemispherical conundrum.... I'm told toilets flush backwards across the equator.....

Oh, widdershins is Olde English for anti/counter clockwise.

And I'm still looking at the dancers figure.... must be a dwarf thing.... :)

i had a few mates looking at it, we both saw her change at exactly the same time every time, FAKE :icon13: