Halo 3

Halo 3  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get it?

• Own it...
    • Plan on owning it...
    • Wish I could own it...
    • Screw Halo, lets play EL!...

I received my Halo 3 only a couple of hours after it came out, it is a great game.

Bunches of new features, loads o' fun.

Whats your take on it?

Saint

(Xbox Live: Atlanticiem, Slayer me plx? :) )

Halo 1 was great, Halo 2 almost bored me to death, only good thing was multiplayer..

So i would like to hear what kind of new features and other

stuff there is which would give me a reason to buy Halo 3.

As it is now i wont buy Halo 3 since im pretty frustrated how much

of a dissapointment the Second Game was. Try to convince me

if you wish to.

Bleh. I've never been a fan of Halo myself. The first one had some good game play, the second one was too easy with all of the weapons and vehicles. The third seems to be the same.

I barely remember loading a demo of Halo1 from one of those CD's that come with magazines. Didn't like it much, guess I'm not the FPS type. I like to go 'sploring!! :P

EL all the way for me! :)

dont have a 360 but I plan on getting the Metal Box Edition, huge Halo fan, could somebody tell me the new features though? :)

Kk, new features:

Theater

review your previous games with a boundless infinite-angle camera, to review what you did wrong, or what your opponent did to p0wn you. View the first person of any of your opponents all throughout the game, or change and see where they were hiding. Get a sweet kill? record it and send it to your friends, or even (if you think you rule that much) post it on the bungie server for all to see. Any action scene you can pause and change to any angle, and take a screen shot with a single button. View any pictures you took on bungie, or view your account and your achievements, like here .

Here are a couple ownage shots I had yesterday... :)

Before you save a screenshot, you can choose either high resolution or low resolution.

(All sizes changed by 50% of their original)

(low res)

71158-Full.jpg

(low res)

71189-Full.jpg

(high res) Invisi! :o

129510-Full.jpg

(low res) My fav, assassin pr0n.

71165-Full.jpg

Those are pictures I uploaded to bungie, straight from my xbox, not even leaving my couch. :D

Just another feature of many, like...

Forge

Have a map, but hate the weapon spawns? Change it!

In the forge, you can pick any map you want and change pretty much anything, besides the permanent objects (EG buildings, and the ground) but other then that you can change anything you want to, and build massive towers of exploding st00f, like battery packs. You can even change player spawn points, and change what direction to spawn from. This alone I think will evolve halo into what the players want. :)

Xbox Live

Not new, but it still has the best connection I have ever played on (haven't lagged once :o )

Xbox training arena only allows those under a certain rank, so you can train with those your level, without having to worry about pr0s owning you. Or you can go to the social lobby, where you just play with anyone you want. You can also choose your arena based on 3 (IIRC) options: quickest (get playing faster), Best connection (for people like me with a bad connection), and.... I forget the 3rd option... :P

With the game reviews on theater, its quite easy to get good, and the amount of weapons you can dual wield has gone down drastically (4 different, I think) Its worth giving a try, I haven't heard one person who played it actually not like it.

I personally think it was worth the money.

Saint (Atlanticeim)

:0

I personally never have been a big fan of halo (CS source ftw), i don't really know why. I guess its kinda a metroid rip-off :P

The graphics look excellent though, enjoy :D

Halo 1 and 2 was great if you are playing campaign with your friends. Was also good solo. I choose not to play Halo single player :D

watching an advert i thought most people would be very disappointed.

reading the news loadsa people were as they found their brand new limited edtion cd scratched lol

I own all the Halos(got halo 3 day it came out) and im a very big fan add me on xbox live if u have and feel like playing some slayer etc... gamertag is five skulls

-Lasher

Edited by Isenguard

don't like Halo much....

first game had some really silly monsters in it (some mobs you would put in a kids game)

so i only played a bit of Halo, deleted it and never played Halo again, i rather play Half-life / HL 2.

that has some realistic monsters in it and a fantastic story.