Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest hanhoth

Brand New

Guest hanhoth

Hi, im brand new to the game and forums, ok so i played runescape 2 for 2 years and had no idea what it was when i got into it, at the end of the 2 years i basically knew everything there was to know about that game ;] My basic goal is to do the same with E-L , and hopefully submit it to xplay for a review ;]

Considering i just started i hardly know what im doing , i managed to find a small cash source (harvesting lilacs) And have been saving up for essences and mana potions to get my magic level up. Can anyone tell me any other GOOD skillfull way to make cash? (by good i mean better then harvesting lilacs with 200 inv. space for 100gp)

Any other additional information on where tob uy magic items or fighting items or spots to train will be appreciated, thanks.

Hi, im brand new to the game and forums, ok so i played runescape 2 for 2 years and had no idea what it was when i got into it, at the end of the 2 years i basically knew everything there was to know about that game ;] My basic goal is to do the same with E-L , and hopefully submit it to xplay for a review ;]

Considering i just started i hardly know what im doing , i managed to find a small cash source (harvesting lilacs) And have been saving up for essences and mana potions to get my magic level up. Can anyone tell me any other GOOD skillfull way to make cash? (by good i mean better then harvesting lilacs with 200 inv. space for 100gp)

Any other additional information on where tob uy magic items or fighting items or spots to train will be appreciated, thanks.

Type #jc 1 in game, it's the newbie channel where people can help you.

Type @ in front of your question.

Edited by Zamirah

The best thing to do in the beginning of the game is this:

Harvest red snap dragons and red roses (they are in VOTD, close to Molgor).

Then harvest sulphur in the Desert Pines mine (Crystal Cave).

Make fire essences and sell them to people (once you make 1K of them).

This way you get harvest exp, alchemy exp, and make new connections with people.

Then get some cheap armor and start fighting :lurker:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.