Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sepultura

Comcast/Internet

We all know recently of a few flaws in companies or systems, such as the router being down, supposedly, or whatever happend to that thing. While doing some research today I stumbled on this...and after reading this, I began to wonder was it a flaw in the router, or someone's error in trying to smeg some people over...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/ustechnologyin...biZp6O1uXLq188F

:D

Edited by Sepultura

I work for a company that was hired out by Comcast for customer satisfaction after they discontinued usage of their internet/television etc and it seems, plainly, that Comcast sucks.

People were highly dissatisfied with their internet service and had a lot to say about it.

It also was with whatever other company they went to offered better service, and people wouldn't change back to Comcast after they were offered discounts with combo packages.

I work for a company that was hired out by Comcast for customer satisfaction after they discontinued usage of their internet/television etc and it seems, plainly, that Comcast sucks.

People were highly dissatisfied with their internet service and had a lot to say about it.

It also was with whatever other company they went to offered better service, and people wouldn't change back to Comcast after they were offered discounts with combo packages.

Hehe, Convergys? :P

They've been doing this for quite a while, at least 1 year now.

I don't use that much bandwidth (maybe 20 GB a month), but I would never get Comcast, because they are assholes!

I knew about protocol obfuscation, traffic shaping, bandwidth throttling, QOS..

Now this? :hiya:

(off topic a bit: I enabled cryptography in eMule and i am downloading much much faster)